Extended Reality Market
Extended Reality Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Technologies AR Technology, VR Technology, MR Technology
- By Offerings Hardware, Software
- By Device Types AR Devices, VR Devices, MR Devices
- By Applications Consumer, Commercial, Enterprises (Manufacturing), Healthcare, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Automotive, Other Applications
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 42.83 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 345.09 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||29.80%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Extended Reality valued at USD 42.83 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 345.09 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 29.80%.
The prominent players in the market are Accenture PLC (Ireland), Qualcomm Incorporated (U.S.), Unity Technologies (U.S.), Adobe Inc. (U.S.), Alphabet Inc. (U.S.), SoftServe Inc. (U.S.), Northern Digital Inc. (U.S.), Sony Corporation (Japan), Facebook Inc. (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Tata Elxsi (India), Semcon (Sweden), HTC Corporation (Taiwan).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 29.80% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Extended Reality include
- Increasing Adoption of Gesture-based Computing
North America was the leading regional segment of the Extended Reality in 2022.