Organic Fruits And Vegetables Market
Organic Fruits And Vegetables Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Type Organic Fruits, Organic Vegetables
- By Form Fresh, Frozen
- By End User Residential, Commercial
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 42.12 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 77.95 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||8.00%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Organic Fruits And Vegetables valued at USD 42.12 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 77.95 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 8.00%.
The prominent players in the market are DMH Ingredients, CSC Brands LP (Campbell Soup Company), H.J. Heinz Company, Juices International Pty. Ltd., General Mills, Inc., Organic Valley Family of Farms, Activz, Z Natural Foods, LLC., Green Organic Vegetable Inc., The Whitewave Foods Company, and Iceland Foods Ltd..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 8.00% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Organic Fruits And Vegetables include
- Shifting Preferences from Regular to Organic
North America was the leading regional segment of the Organic Fruits And Vegetables in 2022.