Industrial Coatings Market
Industrial Coatings Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Resin Type Polyurethane, Epoxy, Acrylic, Polyester, Alkyd, Fluoropolymer, Others
- By Technology Solvent-based, Water-based, Powder, High Solids, Others
- By End-User Industry General Industrial, Protective, Automotive OEM, Automotive Refinish, Industrial Wood, Coil, Packaging, Marine, Aerospace, Rail
|Forecast Years:||2022 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2021|
|Revenue 2021:||USD 85.19 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||USD 115.69 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2022 - 2028):||3.9%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
The global Industrial Coatings market was valued at USD USD 85.19 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD USD 115.69 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2021 to 2028.
|Historical Data (Actual Data)||2016-2020|
|Base Year Data||2020|
|Current Year Date||2021|
|Projected year data||2021-2026|
|Annual Market Size (2028)||USD 115.69 Billion|
|Annual Market Size (2021)|
|CAGR (2021 - 2028)||3.9%|
Definition and description
Industrial coatings can be in various forms. Regardless of the type, primary function of industrial coating is protecting the surface beneath it. They can protect against fire, water, corrosion and other damaging processes and materials.
The global Industrial Coatings market report provides a thorough analysis of each segment, region, and country. All the segments are studied considering historical and future trends across geographies. All the segments are analyzed based on trends, market size, and forecasts, and the data is provided for the years 2016–2028. Several growth factors and opportunities impacting various segments have been incorporated in the report. In addition to that, the report will cover a thorough analysis of major players operating in the market based on company overview, product portfolio, recent developments, business strategies, financial performance, and market share among others. Cumulatively, the report will cover all aspects regarding the global Industrial Coatings market.
The global Industrial Coatings market report provides a close watch on various market aspects including leading competitors & their strategies, pricing analysis, micro, and macro factors impact market growth, along with a holistic market scenario during 2016–2028. The report also facilitates penetration plans for the products and/or services for potential entrants in the market. Furthermore, the report has also listed the key distributors and manufacturers operating in the global Industrial Coatings market in the major regions. It is anticipated that this data and research study will enable the vendors to enhance their market networks to penetrate and widen their presence geographically.
Rising general industry demand is substantially driving the market. It is widely used in numerous end-use industries, including vehicle refinish and automotive, aerospace, electronics, mining, marine, oil and gas, and power generation.
Increasing need for customized paints and designs in vehicles is expected to support the growth of the market .
Global Industrial Coatings Market: Report Scope
|Market Size Provided for Years||2016-2028|
|Market Size Provided In Terms Of||Revenue & Volume|
|Segments Covered||Resin Type, Technology, End-User Industry|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Countries Covered||The U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, South East Asia, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others|
|Companies Covered||Akzo Nobel N.V., Jotun, BASF SE, The Sherwin-Williams Company, PPG Industries, Inc., Aexcel Corporation, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, Toefco Engineered Coating Systems, Inc., Beckers Group, Axalta Coating Systems, LLC.|
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
In 2020, swift spread of COVID-19 largely impacted the global business operations, disrupting the supply chain and impairing various industries. The global trading activities were declined severely owing to the nationwide lockdowns, international border seals, and strict social distancing measures. This had a drastic impact on the global economy, as the companies across the globe were forced to either fully close or partially close their operations, leading to disruption in the supply-demand ratio. Moreover, in 2021 several key markets such as U.S., India, and Brazil among others witnessed a second wave of COVID-19 that further disrupted the market. However, it is expected that reopening of trade activities, the market will witness steady growth in demand in the coming years. The impact of COVID-19 on the market demand is considered while estimating the current and forecast market size and growth trends for all the regions and countries.
The report provides a completely separate chapter for COVID-19 Impact Analysis. This chapter includes:
- Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pre & Post COVID-19 Market Size
- Qualitative analysis on the short term & long-term impact of COVID-19 on the market
- The analysis provides foremost strategies adopted by competitors to minimize the impact of the pandemic on their business activities and scope for future developments.
Global Industrial Coatings Market: Segmentation
Resin Type Analysis: Industrial Coatings
On the basis of Resin Type , the market is segmented into Polyurethane, Epoxy, Acrylic, Polyester, Alkyd, Fluoropolymer, Others. Customer face difficulty in in powder coatings while obtaining thin films. held the highest share in the global Industrial Coatings market and is projected to witness the same trend during the forecast period.
Technology Analysis: Industrial Coatings
Based on Technology , the market is segmented into Solvent-based, Water-based, Powder, High Solids, Others. Polyurethane accounted for the highest market share and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
End-User Industry Analysis: Industrial Coatings
Based on End-User Industry , the market is segmented into General Industrial, Protective, Automotive OEM, Automotive Refinish, Industrial Wood, Coil, Packaging, Marine, Aerospace, Rail.
Global Industrial Coatings Market: Resin Type Segment Analysis
Global Industrial Coatings Market: Technology Segment Analysis
- High Solids
Global Industrial Coatings Market: End-User Industry Segment Analysis
- General Industrial
- Automotive OEM
- Automotive Refinish
- Industrial Wood
Regional Analysis: Industrial Coatings
Geographically, the global Industrial Coatings market is segmented into North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America), Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Rest of Europe), and the Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East and Africa).
The regional section of the Industrial Coatings market report also covers, individual market impacting factors at the country level along with the latest regulatory norms affecting current and future domestic market dynamics. The country section of the food ultrasound market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Each country-level market is analyzed individually and consumption-product ratio, down steam-up stream value chain, raw material supplier concentration, and buyers’ concentration are some of the factors considered while estimating the market scenario for each country. Moreover, the presence of reputed global players in the particular country-level market along with their strategies and business plans to compete with local and domestic brands are analyzed. International politics, trade routes, import-export scenario, and domestic tariffs are considered while
In addition to that, the report covers a thorough segmental analysis for each region comprising of market size and estimations for each segment by region for the years 2016–2028. In addition to that the report analyses Industrial Coatings market at country-level hence the regional study is further bifurcated into key country-level markets from each region. North America is anticipated to dominate the global market during upcoming years. This is accredited to the presence of key market players combined with rising demand from the end-users. Some of the prominent country-level markets are the U.S., China, Germany, France, India, and Japan.
Market Size, 2021 (USD Billion)
Global Industrial Coatings Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Major players in the global Industrial Coatings market are Akzo Nobel N.V., Jotun, BASF SE, The Sherwin-Williams Company, PPG Industries, Inc., Aexcel Corporation, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, Toefco Engineered Coating Systems, Inc., Beckers Group, Axalta Coating Systems, LLC.. The global Industrial Coatings market report covers an exhaustive analysis of all the key players in the industry. This includes a business overview, extensive portfolio, business strategies, news, financial performance, length of distribution network, and geographical presence among others. In addition to that, the report also covers company market share along with in-depth strategic developments.
Apart from that, the competitive landscape section of the report covers the company strengths and weaknesses, market potential, latest market developments, investments in research and development, product sites, facilities & production capacities, and application dominance. All the above information related to companies will be specific to Industrial Coatings market.
Key Takeaways and Benefits to Market Participants
- This global Industrial Coatings market report will provide you exhaustive qualitative as well as quantitative analysis including market trends, market estimations from 2016-2028
- The report also covers extensive information on various marketing tools such as PEST Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, pricing trends, SWOT analysis, and value chain analysis along with technological landscape and regulatory framework specific to Industrial Coatings industry
- In-depth analysis of each market segment for each region prevailing key market opportunities
- Key country-level markets are analyzed from each region based on their revenue contribution to the global market
- Extensive competitive analysis that facilitates market share analysis and provides a clear understanding of the current competitive scenario in the global market
- The global Industrial Coatings market was valued at USD USD 85.19 Billion in 2020.
- The global Industrial Coatings Market is projected to reach USD USD 115.69 Billion by 2028
- North America held the highest share of the Industrial Coatings market in 2020.
- Some of the major companies operating in the Industrial Coatings market are Akzo Nobel N.V., Jotun, BASF SE, The Sherwin-Williams Company, PPG Industries, Inc., Aexcel Corporation, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, Toefco Engineered Coating Systems, Inc., Beckers Group, Axalta Coating Systems, LLC..
Frequently Asked Question
The global Industrial Coatings valued at USD 85.19 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 115.69 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 3.9%%.
The prominent players in the market are Akzo Nobel N.V., Jotun, BASF SE, The Sherwin-Williams Company, PPG Industries, Inc., Aexcel Corporation, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, Toefco Engineered Coating Systems, Inc., Beckers Group, Axalta Coating Systems, LLC..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 3.9%% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Industrial Coatings include
- Rising general industry demand is substantially driving the market. It is widely used in numerous end-use industries, including vehicle refinish and automotive, aerospace, electronics, mining, marine, oil and gas, and power generation.
- Increasing need for customized paints and designs in vehicles is expected to support the growth of the market .
North America was the leading regional segment of the Industrial Coatings in 2020.