Dietary Supplements Market
Dietary Supplements Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Types Botanicals, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Enzymes, Probiotics, Other Dietary Supplements
- By Functions Additional Supplements, Medicinal Supplements, Sports Nutrition
- By Target Consumers Infant, Children, Pregnant Women, Old Age Populations
- By Applications Tablets, Capsules, Powders, Liquids, Soft Gels, Gel Caps
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 152.3 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 269.5 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||8.5%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Dietary Supplements valued at USD 152.3 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 269.5 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 8.5%.
The prominent players in the market are Amway Corp (US), Abbot (US), Arkopharm (France), Bayer AG (Germany), Glanbia PLC (Ireland), Pfizer Inc. (US), ADM (US), The Nature’s Bounty (US), NU SKIN (US), Herbalife Nutrition of America Inc. (US), Nature’s Sunshine Products Inc. (US), Ayand (Pakistan), XanGo LLC (US), Nutracutics Corp (US), American Health (US), BPI Sport (US), Dymatize Enterprices LLC (US), Bionova (India), GlaxoSmithKline Inc. (UK), Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd. (India).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Dietary Supplements include
- Shift in consumer preferences due to the increasing focus on health and prevention
North America was the leading regional segment of the Dietary Supplements in 2022.