Dietary Supplements Market
Dietary Supplements Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Types Botanicals, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Enzymes, Probiotics, Other Dietary Supplements
- By Functions Additional Supplements, Medicinal Supplements, Sports Nutrition
- By Target Consumers Infant, Children, Pregnant Women, Old Age Populations
- By Applications Tablets, Capsules, Powders, Liquids, Soft Gels, Gel Caps
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 152.3 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 269.5 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||8.5%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
|Sr. No.||Offering||Report Coverage|
|1.||Market Size||In terms of Revenue (USD Million)|
|2.||Historic Data||2017 to 2021|
|3.||Forecast Data||2023 to 2030|
|4.||Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, & Regional Market Trends||Yes|
|5.||Market Attractiveness Analysis||Yes|
|6.||Segment Analysis||Maximum Segments|
|7.||Regional Coverage||5 Regions|
|8.||Country Coverage||Top 22 Countries|
|9.||Competitive Landscape and Company Market Share Analysis||Yes. Exhaustive information will be provided in two separate chapters of Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles.|
|10.||Porter’s Five Forces Analysis||Yes.|
|11.||Value Chain Analysis||Yes|
|15.||COVID-19 Impact Analysis||Yes. Exhaustive information for Key Strategies Undertaken by Companies, Impact Assessment of the COVID-19 Pandemic by Region, along with Short-term and Long-term dynamics.|
|16.||Top startups to watch out for||Yes|
|17.||Top 3 Trends to Watch||Yes|
|18.||Top 3 Strategies Followed by Major Players||Yes|
|19.||Top 3 Predictions by Vantage Market Research||Yes|
|21.||Key Primary Respondents - VERBATIM||Yes|
|22.||Transcripts from the Primary Respondents||Additional Cost USD 1,000|
Frequently Asked Question
What is the global demand for Dietary Supplements in terms of revenue?
The global Dietary Supplements valued at USD 152.3 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 269.5 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 8.5%.
Which are the prominent players in the market?
The prominent players in the market are Amway Corp (US), Abbot (US), Arkopharm (France), Bayer AG (Germany), Glanbia PLC (Ireland), Pfizer Inc. (US), ADM (US), The Nature’s Bounty (US), NU SKIN (US), Herbalife Nutrition of America Inc. (US), Nature’s Sunshine Products Inc. (US), Ayand (Pakistan), XanGo LLC (US), Nutracutics Corp (US), American Health (US), BPI Sport (US), Dymatize Enterprices LLC (US), Bionova (India), GlaxoSmithKline Inc. (UK), Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd. (India).
At what CAGR is the market projected to grow within the forecast period?
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% between 2023 and 2030.
What are the driving factors fueling the growth of the market.
The driving factors of the Dietary Supplements include
- Shift in consumer preferences due to the increasing focus on health and prevention
Which region accounted for the largest share in the market?
North America was the leading regional segment of the Dietary Supplements in 2022.