Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market
Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Application Consumer , Enterprise , Commercial, Others
- By Organization Size Large Enterprises, Small- & Medium-sized Enterprises
- By Industry Vertical Gaming, Entertainment & Media, Aerospace & Defense, Healthcare, Education, Manufacturing, Retail, Others
- By AR Technology Marker-based, Markerless , Anchor-based
- By VR Technology Non-immersive, Semi/ Fully Immersive
- By Region North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 21.70 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 248.16 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||35.60%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality valued at USD 21.70 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 248.16 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 35.60%.
The prominent players in the market are Google (US), Sony (Japan), Apple (US), Samsung Electronics (South Korea), Microsoft (US), HTC (Taiwan), Oculus (US), PTC (US), Seiko Epson (Japan), Lenovo (China), Wikitude (Austria), Magic Leap (US), Blippar (UK), Upskill (US), MAXST (South Korea), EON Reality (US), Vuzix (US), CyberGlove Systems (US), Leap Motion (US), Atheer (US), Sixense Enterprises (US), Nintendo (Japan), Psious (Spain), Marxent Labs (US), Inglobe Technologies (Italy), Meta Company (US), Niantic (US), Augment (France), Mindmaze (Switzerland), Firsthand Technology (US), Worldviz (US), Virtuix (US), Survios (US), Intel (US), RealWear (US), Merge Labs (US), SpaceVR (US), Virtually Live (Switzerland), Xiaomi (China), Panasonic (Japan), Dynabook Americas (US), Optinvent (France), WayRay (Switzerland), Scope AR (US), Continental (Germany), Visteon (US), Talespin (US), Craftars (Romania), Scanta (US), Appentus Technologies (India), and BIDON Games Studio (Ukraine).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 35.60% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality include
- Increasing demand for AR devices and applications in healthcare
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in 2022.