Organic Pea Protein Market
Organic Pea Protein Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Isolates, Concentrates, Textured
- By Application Meat extenders & analogs, Snacks & bakery products, Nutritional supplements, Beverages, Other applications
- By Function Texturing, Emulsification, Gelation, Stabilization, Others
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 20.11 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 48.73 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||11.70%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Global Organic Pea Protein Market: Type Segment Analysis
Global Organic Pea Protein Market: Application Segment Analysis
- Meat extenders & analogs
- Snacks & bakery products
- Nutritional supplements
- Other applications
Global Organic Pea Protein Market: Function Segment Analysis
Global Organic Pea Protein Market: Region Segment Analysis
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Frequently Asked Question
What is the global demand for Organic Pea Protein in terms of revenue?
The global Organic Pea Protein valued at USD 20.11 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 48.73 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 11.70%.
Which are the prominent players in the market?
The prominent players in the market are Scoular Company (U.S.), Axiom Foods, Inc. (U.S.), World Food Processing, L.L.C (U.S.), AIDP, Inc. (U.S.), Farbest Brands (U.S.), Shaanxi Fuheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd (China), Phyto-Therapy Pty. Ltd. (Australia), The Green Labs LLC (U.S.), Zelang Group (China), and Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co., Ltd. (China)..
At what CAGR is the market projected to grow within the forecast period?
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 11.70% between 2023 and 2030.
What are the driving factors fueling the growth of the market.
The driving factors of the Organic Pea Protein include
- Growing Demand for Plant Based Protein from Vegan and vegetation Community
Which region accounted for the largest share in the market?
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Organic Pea Protein in 2022.