Global Wheat Powder Grass Market is valued at USD 92.05 Million in 2022 and is projected to reach a value of USD 144.53 Million by 2030 at a CAGR of 5.80% over the forecast period.
In the past decade, the Wheat Powder Grass Market has seen significant growth. This is due in large part to advancements in technology that have made it easier to grow and harvest wheat grass. Also, people are learning more and more about the health benefits of wheatgrass, which makes it a popular choice for people who want a healthy alternative to traditional grasses. Wheat Powder Grass has numerous market opportunities. Wheat Powder Grass can be used as cattle feed, soil amendment, or biofuel feedstock. There are approximately 1,200 acres of wheatgrass grown in the United States each year. The average price for a pound of wheatgrass powder is $4.50. Most of the wheatgrass grown in the United States is used for animal feed. Approximately 85% of the wheatgrass grown in the United States is exported to other countries. The largest importer of wheatgrass from the United States is Canada. With the ever-growing demand for organic and sustainable products, Wheat Powder Grass is an excellent alternative to traditional feedstocks and amendments. Several factors have contributed to the growth of the Wheat Powder Grass Market. First, the increasing health consciousness among consumers has led to a demand for natural and healthy products. Second, the popularity of plant-based diets has also increased the demand for wheatgrass powder as it is a rich source of nutrients. Third, the growing trend of juicing and smoothie culture has also helped boost the sales of wheatgrass powder as it is a common ingredient in these drinks. Fourth, the rise in e-commerce and online shopping has made it easier for consumers to purchase wheatgrass powder from the comfort of their homes. Finally, the increasing awareness about the benefits of wheatgrass powder has also helped contribute to its growth.
Wheat Powder Grass Market Size, 2022 To 2030 (USD Million)
Market opportunities for small businesses
Report Coverage & Deliverables
- Real-Time Data Updates:
- Competitor Benchmarking
- Market Trends Heatmap
- Custom Research Queries
- Market Sentiment Analysis
- Demographic and Geographic Insights
Small businesses have a big opportunity in the Wheat Powder Grass Market. With the growing popularity of health foods and supplements, there is increasing demand for wheatgrass powder. This presents a great opportunity for small businesses to get involved in this growing market. There are numerous ways to get involved in the wheatgrass powder market, such as manufacturing, wholesale, or retail. Whichever route you choose, there is sure to be high demand for your product. To be successful in this market, it is important to offer a high-quality product at a competitive price. With so many options available to consumers, it is important to stand out from the crowd.
Top Market Trends
There are a few key trends that are currently shaping the Wheat Powder Grass Market.
- There is an increasing demand for Wheat Powder Grass as a natural and healthy alternative to traditional grasses. This is especially true in the Asia-Pacific region, where consumers are becoming more health-conscious.
- The price of Wheat Powder Grass has been steadily rising due to increased demand and limited supply. This has led to some farmers switching from traditional crops to Wheat Powder Grass, which is more profitable. The average price for an ounce of wheatgrass powder is $0.15. The average cost of a 50-pound bag of wheatgrass seed is $35. The average price for a quart of wheatgrass juice is $8.50.
- New technologies are being developed to improve the yield and quality of Wheat Powder Grass. For example, genetic engineering is being used to create strains that are resistant to disease and pests. This is helping to boost productivity and improve the overall quality of the crop.
- There is a growing trend toward sustainable agriculture practices. This means that farmers are using methods that minimize environmental impact and help preserve resources for future generations. One example of this is using organic fertilizers instead of chemical ones.
- The international trade of Wheatgrass Powder has been growing rapidly in recent years due to its many benefits. This has led to an increase in competition among suppliers, which has resulted in lower prices for consumers.
- The Wheat Powder Grass Market is a market for the dried leaves of the wheat plant. The leaves are used in traditional Chinese medicine, and as a tea or coffee substitute. The market is located in the city of Hangzhou, in China's Zhejiang province.
- Organic Wheat Grass Powder: This type of powder is made from organic wheatgrass that has been dried and ground into a fine powder. It is rich in nutrients and chlorophyll and is a popular choice for those looking for a healthy way to add green goodness to their diet.
- Wheat Grass Juice Powder: This powder is made from wheatgrass juice that has been concentrated and dried. It is a great way to get all the benefits of wheatgrass without having to juice it yourself. It is also convenient for those who don't have access to fresh wheatgrass.
- Wheat Grass Tablets: These tablets are made from dried wheatgrass that has been pulverized into a fine powder. They are easy to take with you on the go and make it easy to get your fix of wheatgrass without having to prepare it yourself.
The Global Wheat Powder Grass Market is segmented based on Type, Application, and Region. Based on Type, the market is segmented into Organic Wheat Grass Powder and Regular Wheat Grass powder. Based on Application, the Wheat Powder Grass Market has been segmented into Food Industry and Health Products. Region-wise, the Global Wheat Powder Grass Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Below tree is interactive. You can click the nodes to get more information.
Based on type
The organic segment is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period. The growing demand for organic products, owing to the health benefits associated with them, is expected to drive the growth of this segment. The regular wheat grass powder segment is expected to grow at a moderate CAGR during the forecast period.
Based on Application
The food industry is the largest end-use sector of the Wheat Powder Grass Market. The growing popularity of healthy foods and functional beverages is expected to drive the demand for wheatgrass powder in this sector. In 2020, the segment accounted for a share of 32.8% of the global market. The health products of wheatgrass can detoxify the body, improve digestion, boost energy levels, and improve skin health. These benefits are driving the growth of the wheatgrass market in the health product segment. The segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
Based on Region
The Wheat Powder Grass Market in North America is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.9% during the forecast period. The US is the major market for Wheat Powder Grass in North America. The US is a major producer and exporter of wheat, and the country has a large livestock population. The demand for animal feed is expected to increase in the US, owing to the growing livestock population and increasing meat consumption. The Wheat Powder Grass Market in Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period. Germany, France, and Spain are the major markets for Wheat Powder Grass in Europe. The market in Europe is also anticipated to grow at a significant rate owing to the growing preference for organic and natural products among consumers. The Wheat Powder Grass Market in the Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period. China and India are the major markets for Wheat Powder Grass in the Asia Pacific. In the Asia Pacific region, the market is expected to grow at a moderate rate due to the presence of a large number of small-scale farmers and the lack of awareness about the benefits of Wheat Powder Grass. The market in Latin America is also expected to grow at a moderate rate due to the limited availability of arable land. The Middle East & Africa region is expected to witness slow market growth due to the presence of political unrest and economic instability in many countries in the region.
The key players in the Global Wheat Powder Grass Market include- Now Foods, Pines, Naturya, Myprotein, Urban Health, Drberg, Navitas Naturals (US), Synergy (Australia), Girme's, Amazing Grass, Heappe, Easy Pha-max, Wanshida Wheat Industry and others.
- One of the biggest players in the Wheat Powder Grass Market is Cargill, who has recently announced a new joint venture with DuPont Pioneer. This will see them working together to develop and commercialize a new type of wheat that is resistant to disease and pests.
- The US Department of Agriculture has also been active in the Wheat Powder Grass Market, releasing a report that recommends increasing the production of the crop to meet future demand.
- In 2020, the Australian government launched a new product called Wheat Powder Grass Gold. This product is a high-protein, low-carbohydrate powder that can be used as a dietary supplement or as an ingredient in food products. The launch of this product was aimed at boosting the country's export potential for Wheat Powder Grass.
- In 2022, American company Cargill entered the Wheat Powder Grass Market with the launch of its line of products. Cargill's products are designed to provide nutrition and health benefits to consumers. The company plans to expand its Wheat Powder Grass business in the future by launching new products and expanding into new markets.
- In 2022, Japanese company Nisshin Seifun Group expanded its Wheat Powder Grass business with the launch of two new products: a ready-to-drink beverage and a baking mix. These products are designed to meet the needs of consumers who are looking for convenient, healthy, and affordable options.
- Another key player in the market is Syngenta, which has developed a new herbicide that is effective against weeds without harming the wheat crop. This could be a game changer for farmers looking to control costs and increase yields.
- The Wheat Powder Grass Market has been the introduction of new technologies that allow for easier harvesting and processing of wheat. These technologies have made it possible for farmers to produce larger quantities of wheat with less labor, which has lowered the cost of production and made wheat more affordable for consumers.
- In 2020, CropKing Inc. launched a new line of wheatgrass powders. This was followed by an expansion into the European market by US-based Superfoods International LLC in 2021. In 2022, Australian company FoodState Pty Ltd partnered with Japanese firm Daito Chemical Co., Ltd. to jointly develop and commercialize a new type of wheatgrass powder. Lastly, in 2023, French company Naturex will launch a line of organic wheatgrass powders.
Segmentation of the Global Wheat Powder Grass Market
- Type (Organic Wheat Grass Powder, Regular Wheat Grass powder)
- Application (Food Industry, Health Products)
- Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa)
|Regions & Countries Covered
- North America - (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe - (U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Rest Of Europe)
- Asia Pacific - (China, Japan, India, South Korea, South East Asia, Rest Of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America - (Brazil, Argentina, Rest Of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa - (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest Of Middle East & Africa)
- Now Foods
- Urban Health
- Navitas Naturals (US)
- Synergy (Australia)
- Amazing Grass
- Easy Pha-max
- Wanshida Wheat Industry
||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST
analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market
attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19
Pricing and purchase options
||Avail of customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs. Explore purchase options