SONAR System Market
SONAR System Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Application Anti-Submarine Warfare, Port Security, Mine Detection & Countermeasure Systems, Search & Rescue, Navigation, Diver Detection, Seabed Terrain Investigation, Scientific, Other Applications
- By Platform Commercial Vessels, Defence Vessels, Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUVs), Scientific, Other Platforms
- By Product Hull-Mounted SONAR System, Stern-Mounted SONAR System, Dipping SONAR System, Sonobuoy
- By Installation Fixed, Deployable
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 1.07 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 1.88 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||7.30%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global SONAR System valued at USD 1.07 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1.88 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 7.30%.
The prominent players in the market are Lockheed Martin Corporation(US), L3Harris Technologies Inc. (US), Thales Group (France), Kongsberg Maritime AS (Norway), Northrop Grumman Corporation (US), Teledyne Technologies Inc. (US), Sonardyne International Ltd., Furuno Electric Co. Ltd. (Japan), Navico Inc. (Norway).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 7.30% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the SONAR System include
- Increasing defense expenditure of emerging economies
North America was the leading regional segment of the SONAR System in 2022.