P2P Payment Market
P2P Payment Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Transaction Mode Mobile Web Payments, Near Field Communication, SMS/ Direct Carrier Billing, Other Transaction Modes
- By Payment Type Remote, Proximity
- By End User Personal, Business
- By Application Media & Entertainment, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality & Transportation, Other Applications
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 1.19 Trillion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 4.89 Trillion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||19.30%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global P2P Payment valued at USD 1.19 Trillion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 4.89 Trillion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 19.30%.
The prominent players in the market are Alibaba.com, Apple Inc., Circle International Financial Limited, Google LLC, One97 Communications Limited (Paytm), PayPal Holdings Inc., Square Inc., WePay Inc., Wise Payments Limited, Zelle.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 19.30% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the P2P Payment include
- Increase in acceptance of online banking, mobile banking, and e-commerce by consumers
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the P2P Payment in 2022.