Bubble Tea Market
Bubble Tea Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Base Ingredients Black Tea, Green Tea, Oolong Tea, White Tea
- By Flavors Original Flavor, Coffee Flavor, Fruit Flavor, Chocolate Flavor, Other Flavors
- By Components Flavors, Creamer, Sweeteners, Liquids, Tapioca Pearls, Other Components
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 2.15 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 3.80 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||7.40%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Bubble Tea valued at USD 2.15 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 3.80 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 7.40%.
The prominent players in the market are Bobabox Limited (UK), Bubble Tea House Company (US), Cuppotee (Taiwan), Fokus Inc. (Taiwan), Gong Cha (UK), Lollicup USA Inc. (US), Sumo's (M) Sdn Bhd (Malaysia), Ten Ren's Tea Time (US), The Bubble Tea Company (US), Troika JC (US).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 7.40% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Bubble Tea include
- Low price of bubble tea
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Bubble Tea in 2022.