Alternative Protein Market
Alternative Protein Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Source Plant-based, Insect-based, Microbial-based
- By Application Meat analogs, Dairy alternatives, Cereals & snacks, Beverages, Others
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 57.18 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 196.76 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||16.70%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Alternative Protein valued at USD 57.18 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 196.76 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 16.70%.
The prominent players in the market are Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), Cargill, Incorporated (U.S.), Roquette Freres (France), Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.), Kerry Group (Ireland), E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company (U.S.), Now Foods (U.S.), Tate & Lyle Plc (U.K.), Axiom Foods Inc. (U.S.), Burcon NutraScience Corporation (Canada), Beneo GmbH (Germany), Glanbia Plc (Ireland), Sotexpro (France), CHS Inc (U.S.), AgriProtein (South Africa), Ynsect (France), and Enterra Feed Corporation (Canada).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 16.70% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Alternative Protein include
- Increasing consumers' focus on personal health, increasing awareness about the effect of commercial meat production on the environment, and increasing concerns about animal welfare
North America was the leading regional segment of the Alternative Protein in 2022.