Plastic to Fuel Market
Plastic to Fuel Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Source Municipal Solid Waste (MSW), Industrial, Other Sources
- By Depolymerization Thermal Degradation, Catalytic Degradation
- By Fuel Type Solid, Liquid, Gaseous
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 302.91 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 2308.57 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||28.90%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Plastic to Fuel valued at USD 302.91 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 2308.57 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 28.90%.
The prominent players in the market are Vadxx (US), Nexus Fuel LLC (US), Klean Industries (Canada), POLCYL, Plastic2Oil Inc. (US), CbS Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (India), Neste (Finland).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 28.90% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Plastic to Fuel include
- Rising concerns towards GHG emission from fuel making sector
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Plastic to Fuel in 2022.