Natural Food Colors Market
Natural Food Colors Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Carmine, Anthocyanins, Caramel, Annatto, Carotenoids, Chlorophyll, Spirulina, Turmeric, Beet, Others
- By Source Plant, Mineral, Micro-Organism, Animal
- By Form Liquid, Powder, Gel, Emulsion, Manufacturer Analysis
- By Solubility Water, Dye, Oil
- By Application Processed Food Products, Beverages
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 1860.40 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 3342.77 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||7.60%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Natural Food Colors valued at USD 1860.40 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 3342.77 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 7.60%.
The prominent players in the market are CHR Hansen Holding A/S (Denmark), Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands), Sensient Technologies Corporation (U.S.), Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), Döhler Group (Germany), D.D. Williamson & Co. Inc. (U.S.), Naturex S.A. (France), Aromata Group S. R. L (Italy), Kalsec Inc. (U.S.), FMC Corporation (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany) (Israel), Lycored Ltd. (Israel), GNT Group B. V. (Netherlands), San-Ei Gen F.F.I. Inc. (Japan), Phinix International (India), Kolorjet Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. (India), Vinayak Ingredients India Pvt. Ltd. (India), IFC Solutions. (U.S.), INCOLTEC (Spain).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 7.60% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Natural Food Colors include
- Growth in the demand for natural and clean label products
North America was the leading regional segment of the Natural Food Colors in 2022.