Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market
Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Drug Class Immunosuppressants, Immunomodulators, Interferons, Other Drug Classes
- By Route of Administration Oral, Injectable
- By Distribution Channel Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 25.90 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 34.36 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||3.60%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Multiple Sclerosis Drugs valued at USD 25.90 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 34.36 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 3.60%.
The prominent players in the market are Celgene Corporation, Acorda Therapeutics Inc., Biogen Inc., Actelion Pharmaceuticals (Johnson & Johnson), EMD Serono (Merck KGaA), Bayer AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Novartis AG., Sanofi, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 3.60% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Multiple Sclerosis Drugs include
- Significant R&D Investment by Market Players to Boost the Market
North America was the leading regional segment of the Multiple Sclerosis Drugs in 2022.