Isoparaffin Solvents Market
Isoparaffin Solvents Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Types C4-C8, C9-C11, C12, C13-C14, C15 <
- By Applications Paints & Coating, Industrial, Adhesives & Sealant, Polymerization, Agrochemical, Pharma & Personal Care Product, Other Applications
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 807.02 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 1038.28 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||3.20%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Isoparaffin Solvents valued at USD 807.02 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1038.28 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 3.20%.
The prominent players in the market are Exxon Mobil Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Demits Kosan Co. Ltd, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Total S.A., Mehta Petro Refineries Limited, RB Products Inc., Maruzen Petrochemical Co. Ltd., Braskem.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 3.20% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Isoparaffin Solvents include
- Rising Consumption from the Paints & Coatings Industry to Surge Product Demand
North America was the leading regional segment of the Isoparaffin Solvents in 2022.