Eco Fibers Market
Eco Fibers Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Types Regenerated Fibers, Recycle Fibers, Organic Fibers, Other Types
- By Applications Clothing/ Textile, Household Furnishing, Industrial, Medical, Other Applications
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 53.90 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 98.30 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||7.80%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Eco Fibers valued at USD 53.90 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 98.30 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 7.80%.
The prominent players in the market are Lenzing AG (Austria), US Fibers (US), Polyfibre Industries (India), Grasim Industries Ltd (India), Wellman Advanced Materials (US), Shanghai Tenbro Bamboo Textile Co. Ltd. (China), China Bambro Textile (Group) Co. Ltd. (China), Pilipinas Ecofiber Corporation (Philippines), Teijin Limited (Japan), David C (US), Poole Company, Inc (US), Foss Performance Materials (US).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 7.80% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Eco Fibers include
- Growing use of man-made cellulose fibers in clothing industry
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Eco Fibers in 2022.