Cloud Gaming Market
Cloud Gaming Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Offering Infrastructure, Gaming Platform Service
- By Device Type Smart Phones, Tablets, Gaming Consoles, PC & Laptops, Smart TVs, HMDs
- By Solution Video Streaming, File Streaming
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 1.43 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 24.37 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||42.50%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Cloud Gaming valued at USD 1.43 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 24.37 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 42.50%.
The prominent players in the market are Amazon Luna, Blacknut, Google LLC, Microsoft Corporation, Nvidia Corporation, Shadow, Sony Group Corporation, Tencent, Ubitus K.K., Vortex.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 42.50% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Cloud Gaming include
- Commercialization of 5G Technology
North America was the leading regional segment of the Cloud Gaming in 2022.