Agriculture Analytics Market
Agriculture Analytics Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Component Solutions, Services
- By Agriculture type Precision Farming, Livestock Farming, Aquaculture Farming, Vertical Farming, Others (Organic and Conventional farming)
- By Farm size Large Farms, Small and Medium-Sized Farms
- By Technology Remote Sensing and Satellite Imagery, Geographic Information System, Robotics and Automation, Big Data and Cloud Computing, Visualization and Reporting, Blockchain Technology, Others (Mobile Applications, Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine Learning and AI)
- By End users Farmers, Agronomists, Agribusinesses, Agricultural Researchers, Government Agencies, Others (Insurance Assessors, Drone Services, Consumers and Consumers' Organizations)
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 1.3 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 3.1 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||13.50%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Agriculture Analytics valued at USD 1.3 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 3.1 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 13.50%.
The prominent players in the market are SAP SE, Deere & Company, Trimble, IBM Corporation, Accenture LLC, Monsanto Company, Iteris, Taranis, Oracle Corporation, Agvue Technologies, Conservis Corporation, Dtn, Fbn, Farmers Edge, Geosys Inc., Granular, Gro Intelligence, among others..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 13.50% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Agriculture Analytics include
- Increasing size and complexity of farms
North America was the leading regional segment of the Agriculture Analytics in 2022.