Outdoor Wi-Fi Market to Reach USD 0.85 Billion by 2028
According to analysts at Vantage Market Research, the Outdoor Wi-Fi Market is expected to reach USD 0.85 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2021 to 2028. Due to the availability of home and office Wi-Fi networks, Wi-Fi at commercial locations and hotspots in public areas drives easier connectivity. This structural deployment boosts the Outdoor Wi-Fi Market to grow rapidly. Rapid data collection & information sharing and deployment of smart infrastructure systems in the market led to the higher usage of outdoor Wi-Fi applications.
- The travel and Hospitality segment of the Outdoor Wi-Fi Market accounted for the market growth at the highest CAGR of 5.5% in the coming years, owing to increased 5G technology and availability of lots of security checks to use the applications in the public areas. Easy accessibility, increased demand for digitalization, and high-speed connectivity are the factors to propel the market of the Travel and Hospitality segment.
- Network Planning and designing segment led a considerable market growth than another segment at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period. This segment provides the necessary information to manage networks and basically used to identify problems in the network. This adoption in the network management and expansion of networks to remote locations fuel the market growth of the Network Planning and designing segment.
- North America is accounted for the largest market share of the Outdoor Wi-Fi Market at a CAGR of 6.7% during the projected period. The major factors which drive the outdoor Wi-Fi Market growth in the North American region are the increased demand for advanced technology, increased population, ease to access towards the network, high social media usage, and high demand for internet users across the globe.
Public Wi-Fi hotspots have been placed at various locations such as metro stations, hotels, railway stations, cafes, markets, airports, parks, educational institutions, and other public areas. This propels the high accessibility of the internet. Increasing demand for smart devices across various countries, increasing use of social media, and growing internet penetration are the reasons to drive the market growth. In addition to this, government initiatives such as "Digital India" fuel the market growth of the outdoor market.
Asia-Pacific is accounted to grow the outdoor Wi-Fi market at a faster rate in the upcoming years. The increased economic growth in the region is responsible for the dynamic market growth in the Asia-Pacific region. Additionally, the increasing demand for smartphones and desirable guidelines by the government authorities are the reason to propel the market growth in various countries. High IT infrastructure investment propels the foreign bodies to invest in the outdoor Wi-Fi.
Some of the key players that run the Outdoor WiFi market are Aerohive networks, Airspan networks, Alcatel-lucent, Alvarion technologies, Avaya Inc., Cisco Systems, Fortinet, Hewlett-Packard company, Huawei, Juniper Networks, Motorola, Netgear, Nokia Siemens Networks, Ubiquiti networks Inc., Zebra technologies, and among others.
The Outdoor Wi-Fi is segmented as follows:
Global Outdoor Wi-Fi Market: Product Segment Analysis
- WLAN Controllers
- Access Points
- Wireless Hotspot Gateways
Global Outdoor Wi-Fi Market: Service Segment Analysis
- Network Planning and Design
- Installation and Support
Global Outdoor Wi-Fi Market: Implementation Model Segment Analysis
- Outdoor Hotspots
- Private Networks
Global Outdoor Wi-Fi Market: Segment Analysis
- Logistics and Transportation
- Travel and Hospitality
- and Public Utilities
Browse market data Tables and Figures
Pages and in-depth TOC on "Outdoor Wi-Fi Market by Product (WLAN Controllers, Access Points, Wireless Hotspot Gateways) by Service (Network Planning and Design, Installation and Support) by Implementation Model (Outdoor Hotspots, Private Networks) , by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa): Global Market Assessment, 2021 – 2028"
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Vantage Market Research is a reputed company committed to providing high quality data and market research services. The company provides quantified B2B high quality research on more than 20,000 emerging markets. The company offers detailed reports on multiple industries including chemical materials and energy, food and beverages, healthcare, technology, etc. The company comprises over 125 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,100 market research reports to its vast database every year. The company’s clientele base spans across 70% of the Global Fortune 500 companies.