Plate Heat Exchangers Market
Plate Heat Exchangers Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Gasketed, Welded, Brazed, Others
- By Application Chemical, HVAC & Refrigeration, Power Generation, Others
|2021 - 2028
|2016 - 2020
|Revenue CAGR (2021 - 2028):
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Research Methodology: Plate Heat Exchangers Market - Global Market Assessment, 2021 - 2028
The research process involves the exhaustive study of several factors impacting industry dynamics such as competitive landscape, government policies, historical outlook, current market scenario, and other macro/micro factors. The whole research process is divided into three stages namely: Secondary Research, Primary Research, and Data Triangulation. The ratio of the resources involved in each stage differs as per the data availability for a particular section of the report or as per the market dynamics. We have conducted more than 150 primary interviews during the Plate Heat Exchangers market study either through mail or telephone call. Out of the total primary respondents, 30% were from North America, 24% were from Europe, 33% were from the Asia Pacific, and the rest of the respondents were from Latin America and MEA
After the secondary research, primary research was used to derive and estimate market numbers for mentioned segments/sub-segments in the Plate Heat Exchangers market. During the primary data collection process, the secondary data was analyzed and revalidated through exhaustive primary research. This helps to study any minutest details of the market along with building a clearer market-specific view for revenue estimations, industry trends, within each end0use industry, and estimate future trends within the market.
Data Triangulation and Market Size Estimations
Top-down and bottom-up approaches are used to validate and estimate the market size of the Plate Heat Exchangers market. After the determination of the overall market size, the market is divided into various segments and sub-segments. Moreover, these same approaches mentioned above were used to derive and estimate market numbers for mentioned segments/sub-segments in the market. The data was triangulated by employing various data models and statistical techniques to arrive at exact statistics and future market trends.
Frequently Asked Question
The global Plate Heat Exchangers valued at 3.79 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach 6.42 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 6.8%.
The prominent players in the market are Zio-Podolsk, Alstom SA, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, Shanghai Electric Group Company, Areva SA, SPX Corporation, Larsen & Toubro Ltd, Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Dongfang Electric Corporation, BHI Company Limited..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Plate Heat Exchangers include
- The increased investments in the chemical, petrochemical, fuel processing, and HVAC industries is anticipated to augment the growth of the market over the forecast period. Furthermore, the plate heat exchangers are also compact in structure, small in size and low consumables which is also facilitating the growth of the plate heat exchanger market in the years to come.
- The stringent environmental regulations and surging energy prices is also anticipated to drive the demand for plate heat exchangers market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Plate Heat Exchangers in 2020.