Pest Control Market
Pest Control Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Pest Type Insects, Rodents, Birds, Other Pests
- By Control Method Chemical, Biological, Mechanical, Other Controls
- By Mode of Application Residential, Commercial, Agriculture, Industrial, Others
- By End-User Pest Control Service Provider, DIY Pest Control Product, Other Modes of Application
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 22.9 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 33.3 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||5.5%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Pest Control valued at USD 22.9 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 33.3 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 5.5%.
The prominent players in the market are Bayer CropScience (Germany), Syngenta AG (Switzerland), BASF SE (Germany), Bell Laboratories Inc. (U.S.), Corteva Agriscience (U.S.), Rentokil Initial PLC (UK), Anticimex (Sweden), Ecolab Inc. (U.S.), Sunitomo Chemical Co. Ltd. (Japan), Rollins Inc. (U.S.), The Terminix International Company (U.S.), FMC Corporation (U.S.), ADAMA (Israel), RATSENSE (Singapore), PelGar International (UK), Adam's Pest Control (U.S.), Woodstream Corporation (U.S.), JT Eaton & Co. Inc. (U.S.), V3 Smart Technologies (Malaysia).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Pest Control include
- Rising Concern over Prevalence of Vector-borne Diseases
North America was the leading regional segment of the Pest Control in 2022.