Panelized Modular Building Systems Market
Panelized Modular Building Systems Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Timber Frame, Light Gauge Structural Steel Framing, Concrete, Other Product Types
- By Application Residential, Commercial, Infrastructure, Industrial and Institutional
|Forecast Years:||2021 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2020|
|Revenue 2021:||6.5 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||12.3 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2021 - 2028):||8|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Research Methodology: Panelized Modular Building Systems Market - Global Market Assessment, 2021 - 2028
Vantage Market Research follows a veracious methodology to arrive at market-related projections. The research methodology is based on the 3 phases namely: Secondary Research, Primary Research, and Data Triangulation. We conduct more than 100 primary interviews for each market either through mail or telephone call. Vantage Market Research employs the most infallible research methodology that ensures clients are receiving:
- Consistent, vigorous, and actionable data analysis that would help to make key business decisions
- Statistically improved and reliable insights through a veracious and well-audited research methodology.
- Independent study ensures a tangible representation of the market
The next stage involves the primary research conducted to gather further information and revalidate the data collected from the secondary research. Moreover, primary research is also conducted to identify key players in the market and to gather their market-specific financial information. A typical primary interview fulfills the following data requirements:
- First-hand information global market size, regional and segmental trends, competitive landscape
- Validate and authorization of secondary research outcomes and findings
- Further data collection and expertise development & market understandings
Data Triangulation and Market Size Estimations
After the determination of the overall market size through secondary and primary research, the market is divided into various segments and sub-segments. Moreover, top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to derive and estimate market numbers for mentioned segments/sub-segments in the market. During the data triangulation process, the data was analyzed by employing various data models and statistical techniques to arrive at exact statistics and market size for each segment/sub-segment of the market. The data is analyzed and triangulated by considering all the key market impacting factors from both supply and demand side of Panelized Modular Building Systems market.
Frequently Asked Question
The global Panelized Modular Building Systems valued at 6.5 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach 12.3 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 8%.
The prominent players in the market are Fullerton Companies, EdgeBuilder, GO Logic, Nelson, Advanced Exterior Systems, Bensonwood, High Country Timberframe and Gallery Woodworking, East Coast, MECART, Amwood Homes, Pacific Wall Systems, SWS Panel, Queen City Panel..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 8% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Panelized Modular Building Systems include
- Rising demand for off-site construction has created a skyrocketing demand for such components, thereby creating a fertile base for the overall market is expected to play a key role in expanding the market size.
- Supportive government incentives and policies offered by the government regarding the adoption of solar systems are also one of the major drivers in propelling market growth.
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Panelized Modular Building Systems in 2020.