Panelized Modular Building Systems Market
Panelized Modular Building Systems Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Timber Frame, Light Gauge Structural Steel Framing, Concrete, Other Product Types
- By Application Residential, Commercial, Infrastructure, Industrial and Institutional
|Forecast Years:||2021 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2020|
|Revenue 2021:||6.5 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||12.3 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2021 - 2028):||8|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Panelized Modular Building Systems valued at 6.5 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach 12.3 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 8%.
The prominent players in the market are Fullerton Companies, EdgeBuilder, GO Logic, Nelson, Advanced Exterior Systems, Bensonwood, High Country Timberframe and Gallery Woodworking, East Coast, MECART, Amwood Homes, Pacific Wall Systems, SWS Panel, Queen City Panel..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 8% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Panelized Modular Building Systems include
- Rising demand for off-site construction has created a skyrocketing demand for such components, thereby creating a fertile base for the overall market is expected to play a key role in expanding the market size.
- Supportive government incentives and policies offered by the government regarding the adoption of solar systems are also one of the major drivers in propelling market growth.
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Panelized Modular Building Systems in 2020.