Spinal Implants Material Market
Spinal Implants Material Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Procedure open surgery, minimally invasive surgery, others
- By Configuration spinal fusion devices, non-fusion devices/motion preservation devices, vertebral compression fracture (VCF) treatment devices, spinal bone stimulators and spine biologics
|Forecast Years:||2021 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2020|
|Revenue 2021:||1563.26 Million|
|Revenue 2028:||2893.56 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2021 - 2028):||8.3|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
The report delivers an acute breakdown of the market based on various segments such as Procedure, Configuration, Material, and region. All the segments are studied considering historical and future trends across geographies. All the segments are analyzed based on trends, market size, and forecast, and the data is provided for the years 2016–2028. Several growth factors and opportunities impacting various segments have been incorporated in the report.
On the basis of Procedure, the market is divided into open surgery, minimally invasive surgery, others. Open surgery held the largest share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a noteworthy CAGR within the forecast period.
Based on Configuration, the market is divided into spinal fusion devices, non-fusion devices/motion preservation devices, vertebral compression fracture (VCF) treatment devices, spinal bone stimulators and spine biologics. spinal fusion devices attributed to the highest market share and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Global Spinal Implants Material Market: Procedure Segment Analysis
- open surgery
- minimally invasive surgery
Global Spinal Implants Material Market: Configuration Segment Analysis
- spinal fusion devices
- non-fusion devices/motion preservation devices
- vertebral compression fracture (VCF) treatment devices
- spinal bone stimulators and spine biologics
Frequently Asked Question
The global Spinal Implants Material valued at 1563.26 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach 2893.56 Million in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 8.3%.
The prominent players in the market are Back 2 Basics Spine, Captiva Spine, NuVasive, DePuy Synthes, Centinel Spine, Ascendx Spine, Apollo Spine, AESCULAP, Choice Spine, Medtronic, Stryker, Amedica, Alphatec Spine, Accel Spine, A-Spine..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Spinal Implants Material include
- The increasing problems of spinal disorders is the main reason for escalation in the market growth. Furthermore, the launch for advanced bone grafting products, rise in demand for invasive surgical procedures with rising innovations in spinal surgery, growing geriatric and obese population is also expected to support the growth of the market during forecast period.
- The increase in healthcare spending by the consumers is anticipated to augment the growth of the market over the forecast period.
North America was the leading regional segment of the Spinal Implants Material in 2020.