Nylon Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Nylon 6, Nylon 66
- By Applications Automobile, Engineering Plastic, Textile, Electrical & Electronics, Other Applications
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 22.84 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 30.80 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||3.80%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Nylon valued at USD 22.84 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 30.80 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 3.80%.
The prominent players in the market are BASF SE (Germany), LANXESS AG (Germany), Huntsman International LLC (US), AdvanSix Inc. (US), Ube Corporation (Japan), INVISTA (US), Domo Chemicals (Belgian), Toray Industries Inc. (Japan), Ashley Polymers Inc., Ascend Performance Materials LLC (US), Toyobo Co. Ltd. (Japan), Goodfellow Group (Canada).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 3.80% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Nylon include
- Rising Demand from Automotive Industry is Anticipated to Drive Market Growth
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Nylon in 2022.