Mammography Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Film Screen Systems, Digital Systems, Analog Systems, Biopsy Systems, 3D Systems
- By Technology Breast Tomosynthesis, Computer Aided Detection (CAD), Digital
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 1.10 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 2.36 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||10.00%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Mammography valued at USD 1.10 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 2.36 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 10.00%.
The prominent players in the market are Hologic Inc., Analogic Corporation, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Fujifilm Corporation, Siemens Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems, GE Healthcare, Metaltronica, Koninklijke Philips NV, PLANMED OY.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 10.00% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Mammography include
- High incidence of breast cancer
North America was the leading regional segment of the Mammography in 2022.