Isothermal Bags & Containers Market
Isothermal Bags & Containers Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Type Bags, Containers, Others
- By Material Type Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Polypropylene (PP), Polystyrene (PS), Polyurethane (PU), Others
- By Application Pharmaceuticals, Food, Chemical, Others
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 800.86 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 1192.30 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||5.10%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Isothermal Bags & Containers valued at USD 800.86 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1192.30 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 5.10%.
The prominent players in the market are Sonoco Products Company, Cryopak Europe, Pelican BioThermal, Cold & Co, ACH Foam Technologies Inc., Saeplast, AccsA’tech, Insulated Products Corporation, TKT GmbH, Snyder Industries, Envirotainer AB.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 5.10% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Isothermal Bags & Containers include
- Rising need for safe transportation via effective packaging solutions
North America was the leading regional segment of the Isothermal Bags & Containers in 2022.