Foundry Equipment Market
Foundry Equipment Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Die Casting Machine, Centrifugal Casting Machine, Induction Furnace, Moulding Machine, Coremaking Machine, Shot Blasting Machine
- By End User Automotive, Aerospace, Machinery, Shipbuilding, Power Generation & Electricity, Other End Users
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 4.12 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 5.21 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||3.00%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Global Foundry Equipment Market: Product Segment Analysis
- Die Casting Machine
- Centrifugal Casting Machine
- Induction Furnace
- Moulding Machine
- Coremaking Machine
- Shot Blasting Machine
Global Foundry Equipment Market: End User Segment Analysis
- Power Generation & Electricity
- Other End Users
Global Foundry Equipment Market: Region Segment Analysis
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Question
What is the global demand for Foundry Equipment in terms of revenue?
The global Foundry Equipment valued at USD 4.12 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 5.21 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 3.00%.
Which are the prominent players in the market?
The prominent players in the market are Denso Corporation (Japan), Hanon Systems (South Korea), TransAir Manufacturing (US), Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. (Japan), Eberspacher Group (Germany), MAHLE GmbH (Germany), Valeo SA (France), Toyota Industries Corporation (Japan), Delphi PLC (UK), Keihin Corporation (Japan), Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Samvardhana Motherson Group (India), Subros Limited (India), SMAC Auto Air.
At what CAGR is the market projected to grow within the forecast period?
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 3.00% between 2023 and 2030.
What are the driving factors fueling the growth of the market.
The driving factors of the Foundry Equipment include
- Emergence of 3d printing and simulation based castings
Which region accounted for the largest share in the market?
North America was the leading regional segment of the Foundry Equipment in 2022.