Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market
Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Level 2, DC Fast Charging
- By Application Residential, Commercial, Public Charging, Others
|Forecast Years:||2022 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2021|
|Revenue 2021:||18.84 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||168.52 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2022 - 2028):||31.51|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
The report delivers an acute breakdown of the market based on various segments such as Product, Application, , and region. All the segments are studied considering historical and future trends across geographies. All the segments are analyzed based on trends, market size, and forecast, and the data is provided for the years 2016–2028. Several growth factors and opportunities impacting various segments have been incorporated in the report.
On the basis of Product, the market is divided into Level 2, DC Fast Charging. Level 2 held the largest share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a noteworthy CAGR within the forecast period.
Based on Application, the market is divided into Residential, Commercial, Public Charging, Others,. Commercial attributed to the highest market share and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Global Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market: Product Segment Analysis
- Level 2
- DC Fast Charging
Global Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market: Application Segment Analysis
- Public Charging
Frequently Asked Question
What is the global demand for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment in terms of revenue?
The global Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment valued at 18.84 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach 168.52 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 31.51%.
Which are the prominent players in the market?
The prominent players in the market are Efacec, Signet, Bosch, AeroVironment, ClipperCreek, ECOtality, Leviton, Nissan, ABB, Fuji Electric, Webasto Charging Systems, Coulomb Technologies, Eaton Corporation Plc., General Electric, Schneider Electric, Evatran, Blink Charging Co., Hitachi, Elektromotive, Siemens..
At what CAGR is the market projected to grow within the forecast period?
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 31.51% between 2021 and 2028.
What are the driving factors fueling the growth of the market?
The driving factors of the Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment include
- The rising sale of electric vehicles is anticipated to augment the global electric vehicle charging equipment market in the years to come. This is attributable to the government subsidies and purchase shares on non-electric vehicles in huge cities. Furthermore, the presence of major companies in electric vehicle sector, such as Nissan, Tesla, Chevrolet and Toyota, among others mainly in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, and China is anticipated to support the growth of the market over the forecast period.
- The increasing environmental pollution treated as an alarming issue and increasing vehicle range per charge is further expected to support the growth of the market in near future.
Which region accounted for the largest share in the market?
North America was the leading regional segment of the Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment in 2020.