Dry Fruits Market
Dry Fruits Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Table Dates, Dried Grapes, Dried Figs, Dried Apricots, Prunes Dried, Cranberries
- By Application Bakery, Confectioneries, Breakfast Cereal, Snacks, Others
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 6.23 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 8.43 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||3.80%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Europe|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Dry Fruits valued at USD 6.23 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 8.43 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 3.80%.
The prominent players in the market are Manassen Foods Australia Pty Ltd. (New South Wales - Australia), Olam International Limited (Singapore), Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc. (Massachusetts - U.S.), Bergin Fruit Nut Company Inc. (Minnesota - U.S.), Sunsweet Growers Inc. (California - U.S.), National Raisin Company (California - U.S.), Sun-Maid Growers of California (California - U.S.), Angus Park Fruit Company Private Ltd. (North SA - Australia), Graceland Fruit Inc. (Michigan - U.S.), Murray River Organics (Victoria - Australia).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 3.80% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Dry Fruits include
- Growing middle class population
Europe was the leading regional segment of the Dry Fruits in 2022.