Contraceptive Drugs Market
Contraceptive Drugs Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Oral Contraceptive Pills, Injectable Contraceptives, Topical Contraceptives
- By Age Group 15–24 Years, 25–34 Years, 35–44 Years, Above 44 Years
- By End User Homecare, Hospitals, Clinics
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 12.62 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 18.94 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||5.20%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Contraceptive Drugs valued at USD 12.62 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 18.94 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 5.20%.
The prominent players in the market are Agile Therapeutics, Allergan PLC, Bayer AG, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Johnson & Johnson, Piramal Healthcare, Mylan N.V., Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 5.20% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Contraceptive Drugs include
- Rise in need for preventing unwanted pregnancy
North America was the leading regional segment of the Contraceptive Drugs in 2022.