Chemical Distribution Market
Chemical Distribution Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Specialty Chemicals (CASE, Agrochemicals, Electronic, Construction, Specialty Polymers & Resins, Personal Care & Pharmaceuticals, and Other Specialty Chemicals), Commodity Chemicals (Plastic & Polymers, Synthetic Rubber, Explosives, Petrochemicals, and Other Commodity Chemicals)
- By End-Use Specialty Chemicals (Automotive & Transportation, Construction, Agriculture, Industrial Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Textiles, Pharmaceuticals, & Other Specialty Chemical End-uses), Commodity Chemicals (Downstream Chemicals, Textile, Electrical & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, Industrial Manufacturing, & Other Commodity Chemicals End-uses)
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 248.9 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 394.4 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||6.8%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Chemical Distribution valued at USD 248.9 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 394.4 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 6.8%.
The prominent players in the market are Univar Solutions Inc. (U.S.), Helm AG (Germany), Brenntag AG (Germany), Ter Group (Germany), Barentz (Mexico), Azelis (Luxembourg), Safic Alan (France), ICC Industries Inc. (U.S.), Jebsen & Jessen Pte. Ltd. (Singapore), Quimidroga (Spain), Solvadis Deutschland GmbH (Germany), Ashland (U.S.), Caldic B.V. (Netherlands), Wilbur Ellis Holdings Inc. (U.S.), Omya AG (Switzerland), IMCD (Netherlands), Biesterfeld AG (Germany), Stockmeier Group (Germany), REDA Chemicals (UAE), Manuchar (Belgium).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Chemical Distribution include
- Rising chemical consumption in a variety of end-use industries
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Chemical Distribution in 2022.