Cat Allergy in Humans Market
Cat Allergy in Humans Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Treatment Antihistamines, Corticosteroid Nasal Sprays, Decongestants, Leukotriene Inhibitors, Other Treatments
- By Application Allergy Treatment, Allergy Prevention
- By Distribution Channel Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 3.17 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 4.94 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||5.70%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Cat Allergy in Humans valued at USD 3.17 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 4.94 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 5.70%.
The prominent players in the market are Bayer AG, Covis Pharma B.V, HollisterStier Allergy (Jubilant Pharma), Cipla Limited, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck & Co. Inc, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc, Saiba Animal Health AG, Sanofi, Stallergenes Greer., Other prominent players.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 5.70% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Cat Allergy in Humans include
- Surge in the adoption of cats as pets is resulting into increase in demand for cat allergy in humans market
North America was the leading regional segment of the Cat Allergy in Humans in 2022.