The global Smart Air Purifiers Market is valued at USD 3.32 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach a value of USD 8.17 Billion by 2030 at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 11.9% between 2023 and 2030.
According to WHO's, 90% of individuals inhale air that contains substantial amounts of pollutants. Recent estimates indicate a distressing fatality count of 7 million people annually resulting from both outdoor and indoor air pollution. The Smart Air Purifiers market is being driven by several factors including the increasing awareness of the harmful effects of air pollution on health. This has led consumers to seek advanced solutions for managing indoor air quality. Technological advancements, specifically in IoT integration and sensor technologies, have also contributed to the development of smart features in air purifiers, making them more efficient and user-friendly. The global increase in urbanization and industrialization has resulted in higher pollution levels, creating a higher demand for air purification solutions. Furthermore, the focus on health and wellness, along with the COVID-19 pandemic, has emphasized the importance of clean and sanitized indoor environments, further boosting the smart air purifier market.
- Governments and organizations worldwide are prioritizing environmental sustainability, leading to the production of eco-friendly and energy-efficient air purifiers, aligning with the broader trend towards green technologies
- Asia Pacific generated more than 38.3% of revenue share in 2022
- North America is expected to grow at the quickest rate from 2023 to 2030
- HEPA Filter segment accounted for the largest market growthin 2022
- Commercial segment accounts for the most significant market share in 2022
The economic landscape of the Smart Air Purifiers market is experiencing significant growth due to various factors such as increasing awareness of air quality issues, a growing global population, and urbanization have contributed to the demand for smart air purifiers. Investments in research and development have also led to technological advancements and job opportunities within the industry. Additionally, the focus on sustainability and energy efficiency aligns with the current economic trends and reflects a shift towards environmentally conscious consumer choices. As the market continues to develop, it not only addresses health concerns but also contributes to economic growth, job creation, and the promotion of sustainable practices worldwide.
Smart Air Purifiers Market Size, 2022 To 2030 (USD Billion)
Top Market Trends
- Integration of IoT Technology: Air purifiers with IoT technology are becoming more prevalent, enabling users to remotely control and monitor them using smartphones or other smart devices. The integration of IoT also enables real-time data analysis, improving their efficiency.
- Air Quality Monitoring: The increasing recognition of the importance of indoor air quality has created a need for smart purifiers that come with advanced sensors. These sensors have the ability to detect and measure different air pollutants, giving users immediate information about the air quality in their environment. This particular aspect is now becoming a crucial factor in the marketability of smart air purifiers.
- Voice-Activated Systems: The use of voice-activated systems like Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant is becoming more popular. By using voice commands, users can easily control and adjust their smart air purifiers, improving their overall experience.
- Mobile Applications and Connectivity: Manufacturers have developed dedicated mobile apps that allow users to conveniently monitor and control their smart air purifiers through their smartphones. Integration with other smart home devices is made simple through the availability of Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity options.
- Rise of Hybrid Purification Technologies: Hybrid technologies in air purifiers combine different filtration methods, including HEPA filters, activated carbon filters, and UV-C light technology, to effectively purify a wide range of airborne pollutants. These hybrid systems aim to provide comprehensive purification.
Smart Air Purifiers The global Smart Air Purifiers market can be categorized into Technology , Application , Region. The Smart Air Purifiers market can be categorized into HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon, Others based on Technology . The Smart Air Purifiers market can be categorized into Residential, Commercial based on Application . The Smart Air Purifiers market can be categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa based on Region.
Report Coverage & Deliverables
- Real-Time Data Updates:
- Competitor Benchmarking
- Market Trends Heatmap
- Custom Research Queries
- Market Sentiment Analysis
- Demographic and Geographic Insights
Below tree is interactive. You can click the nodes to get more information.
Based on Technology
HEPA Filter holds the largest share
Shower gel dominated the Smart Air Purifiers market, holding the largest share due to its exceptional ability to capture and eliminate a wide range of airborne particles such as dust, allergens, and microorganisms. Their high efficiency, standardization, and reliability have positioned HEPA filters as the industry standard, meeting rigorous regulatory requirements and gaining the trust of consumers. With a proven track record and reputation for versatility, HEPA filters continue to dominate the smart air purifier market, highlighting the enduring importance of this technology in providing advanced and dependable air purification solutions.
Based on Application
Commercial accounts for largest market share
Commercial dominates the Smart Air Purifiers market, accounting for the largest market share. Offices, hotels, and other public spaces make up the largest portion of the market. This trend reflects a growing understanding of the importance of clean indoor air in shared environments. As businesses and institutions prioritize the health and well-being of occupants, there has been a surge in demand for smart air purifiers in commercial settings. These devices offer advanced technologies to remove various pollutants and contribute to a healthy atmosphere.
Based on Region
Asia Pacific will lead the market
The Smart Air Purifiers market in Asia Pacific has the largest market share due to factors such as increasing concerns about air quality, a greater focus on health and well-being, and rapid urbanization. Both governments and individuals are prioritizing the fight against air pollution, leading to higher demand for smart air purifiers with advanced technologies. Additionally, the growing middle-class population and rising environmental awareness in the region are driving the adoption of these devices.
The Smart Air Purifiers market is highly competitive, Key players are constantly investing in research and development to introduce cutting-edge features like IoT integration, advanced filtration technologies, and energy-efficient designs. To meet specific consumer needs, companies prioritize a customer-centric approach by offering customizable filtration options and user-friendly interfaces. Some players also focus on sustainability, emphasizing eco-friendly practices in manufacturing and promoting recyclable materials. As the demand for smart air purifiers continues to rise globally, companies compete for market share by offering innovative solutions that not only improve air quality but also align with changing consumer preferences and environmental concerns. The competitive landscape of this market remains dynamic.
The players in the global Smart Air Purifiers market include Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Sunbeam Products, Inc., Xiaomi Corporation, Blueair, COWAYCO. LTD., Whirlpool, Americair Corporation, Sharp Corporation, Dyson among others.
Recent Market Developments
- 2023: The Xiaomi Smart Air Purifier 4 has been released by Xiaomi, featuring a particle clean air delivery rate (PCADR) that can reach 400m³/h. It is capable of delivering 6660L of purified air per minute and is equipped with 360° all-round air intake.
- 2022: Israel-based company Aura Air has expanded its retail operations in India by introducing smart air purifiers. Recognizing the growing demand for comprehensive air filtration systems among Indian consumers, Aura Air has released connected air purifiers that utilize Internet of Things (IoT) technology. These purifiers provide constant updates on air quality, both indoors and outdoors.
Segmentation of the Global Smart Air Purifiers Market
- HEPA Filter
- Activated Carbon
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
|Regions & Countries Covered
- North America - (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe - (U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Rest Of Europe)
- Asia Pacific - (China, Japan, India, South Korea, South East Asia, Rest Of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America - (Brazil, Argentina, Rest Of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa - (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest Of Middle East & Africa)
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Sunbeam Products Inc.
- Xiaomi Corporation
- COWAYCO. LTD.
- Americair Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
|Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST
analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market
attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19
Pricing and purchase options
|Avail of customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs. Explore purchase options