Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market
Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Technology Positive pressure conveying, Vacuum pressure conveying, Combination conveying
- By Operation Dense-phase conveying, Dilute-phase conveying
- By Industry Manufacturing, Power Generation, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage
- By Chemicals Petrochemicals, Metals minerals & ceramics, Plastic and rubber, Pulp and paper, Others
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 7.43 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 11.93 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||6.10%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market: By Type, Operation, Industry, and Region
Global Pneumatic Conveying Systems market is valued at USD 7.43 Billion in 2022 and is projected to attain a value of USD 11.93 Billion by 2030 at a CAGR of 6.10% during the forecast period, 2022–2028.
Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market Size, 2022 To 2030 (USD Billion)
AI (GPT) is here !!! Ask questions about Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market
Pneumatic Conveying Systems are the direction of material through pipelines using compressed air. This is used in many industries including pharmaceutical, food, chemical etc. Pneumatic conveying has some significant advantages over other types of conveying like pneumatic, belt conveyor and screw conveyor. The system can be used for both bulk materials and powders.
Below tree is interactive. You can click the nodes to get more information.
Key Factors Driving Growth of Pneumatic Conveying System Market
1. Low cost: the system is cheaper than its competitors. This is because there are no moving parts, electrical components or hydraulics involved in Pneumatic Conveying Systems . It also does not require extensive labor work compared to belt conveyor.
2. Portable: The material can be stored within the pipeline before being conveyed to its destination. With other types of conveying, it must be stored at a separate area which then makes it vulnerable to external factors like weather conditions deteriorating the quality of the product. Pneumatic pipelines are easily customized according to customer's requirements by connecting several pipelines together to form one continuous line or looping back into itself.
3. Flexible: The material is flexible and can be routed through many different routes. This gives a bigger chance for greater process automation. It can also provide higher security as the material will not be exposed to outside factors like dust, water or heat which might spoil its quality.
4. Smooth flow rate- Pneumatic conveyor has a smooth flow rate compared to other types of conveying systems and uses lower air pressure levels than screw and belt conveyors.
Global Pneumatic Conveying Systems market is segmented into, technology, operation, industry and chemicals. Based on technology market is segmented into, positive pressure conveying, vacuum pressure conveying, combination conveying. Based on operation market is segmented into, dense-phase conveying, dilute-phase conveying. Based on industry market is segmented into, manufacturing, power generation, pharmaceuticals, food & beverage. Based on chemicals market is segmented into, petrochemicals, metals, minerals, & ceramics, plastic and rubber, pulp and paper, others.
Chemical Industry to hold Prominence in Pneumatic Conveying System Market
Demand for Pneumatic Conveying Systems in chemical industry is expected to remain high during the forecast period 2021-2028. The world’s chemical industry produces some 41 million metric tons of basic chemicals and more than 750 million metric tons of commodity products such as surfactants, organic dyes, additives and intermediates. It is important to note that around 90% percent of all manufactured goods contain some chemical constituents. In total, there are more than 80,000 chemical substances used frequently or occasionally on a global scale. These materials contribute significantly to modern day life and thus any move towards economic development and growth would require a ready supply of these chemicals.
Wherein, Pneumatic Conveying Systems plays a major role in the chemical Industry due to its minimal costs and maximum performance for the movement of goods. The chemical industry has always been on the forefront of adopting new technologies, even more so when it comes to automation. As compared to other modes of conveyance like screw or belt conveyor, Pneumatic Conveying Systems is easy to install and handle. It is also an energy efficient system that can save up to 30% in energy costs by recycling the compressed air at regular intervals.
Asia Pacific to Lead Pneumatic Conveying System Market
Asia Pacific emerged as the leading region in this market because of the high demand for pharmaceutical products, consumer goods, chemicals, food & beverages, and various other process industries in countries such as India and China which drives overall market growth. The Asia Pacific Pneumatic Conveying Systems market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The major factor contributing towards this high growth is the increased industrialization and high demand for processed food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and other consumer goods in countries such as India and China.
The growth is further supported by increasing demand for end products, advancements in automation technology, and presence of various application industries across the Asia Pacific region. The limiting factor restraining the growth of this market is its high initial cost. This system requires high initial investments owing to large-scale production facilities and expensive machines used in it.
Nilfisk Group (Germany), Dynamic Air Inc., OEM (Hillenbrand Inc. (U.S.), Zeppelin Systems GmbH (Germany), and Schenck Process Holding GmbH (Germany) are some of the key players in the pneumatic conveying system market.
The Pneumatic Conveying Systems is Segmented as Follows:
Regions & Countries Covered
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST
analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market
attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19
Frequently Asked Question
What is the global demand for Pneumatic Conveying Systems in terms of revenue?
The global Pneumatic Conveying Systems valued at USD 7.43 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 11.93 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 6.10%.
Which are the prominent players in the market?
The prominent players in the market are Nilfisk Group (Germany), Dynamic Air Inc., OEM (Hillenbrand Inc. (U.S.), Zeppelin Systems GmbH (Germany), and Schenck Process Holding GmbH (Germany)..
At what CAGR is the market projected to grow within the forecast period?
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 6.10% between 2023 and 2030.
What are the driving factors fueling the growth of the market.
The driving factors of the Pneumatic Conveying Systems include
- Low cost
Which region accounted for the largest share in the market?
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Pneumatic Conveying Systems in 2022.