Nanocoatings Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Anti-fingerprint, Antimicrobial, Easy-to-Clean & Anti-Fouling, Anti-Icing & Deicing, Anticorrosion, Others
- By Application Electronics, Food & Packaging, Construction, Marine Industry, Automotive, Aerospace, Healthcare, Others
|Forecast Years:||2021 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2020|
|Revenue 2021:||USD 7.80 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||USD 34.70 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2021 - 2028):||20.51%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
The global Nanocoatings market was valued at USD USD 7.80 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD USD 34.70 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 20.51% from 2021 to 2028.
|Historical Data (Actual Data)||2016-2020|
|Base Year Data||2020|
|Current Year Date||2021|
|Projected year data||2021-2028|
|Annual Market Size (2028)||USD 34.70 Billion|
|Annual Market Size (2021)|
|CAGR (2021 - 2028)||20.51%|
Definition And Overview
Nanocoatings are the thin and transparent materials that are made by shrinking raw materials to its molecular level intended to form a denser product. These molecules can be measured on Nano-scale. Nanocoatings emit considerably lower levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) than traditional polymer coatings, making them more preferable over traditional coatings. Nanocoatings have various features such as, chemical resistance, anti-corrosive, and colour and gloss retention among others. There are several types of nanocoatings such as, anti-fingerprint, anti-fog, anti-microbial and anti-viral, anti-corrosion nanocoatings.
The global Nanocoatings market report provides a thorough analysis of each segment, region, and country. All the segments are studied considering historical and future trends across geographies. All the segments are analyzed based on trends, market size, and forecasts, and the data is provided for the years 2016–2028. Several growth factors and opportunities impacting various segments have been incorporated in the report. In addition to that, the report will cover a thorough analysis of major players operating in the market based on company overview, product portfolio, recent developments, business strategies, financial performance, and market share among others. Cumulatively, the report will cover all aspects regarding the global Nanocoatings market.
The global Nanocoatings market report provides a close watch on various market aspects including leading competitors & their strategies, pricing analysis, micro, and macro factors impact market growth, along with a holistic market scenario during 2016–2028. The report also facilitates penetration plans for the products and/or services for potential entrants in the market. Furthermore, the report has also listed the key distributors and manufacturers operating in the global Nanocoatings market in the major regions. It is anticipated that this data and research study will enable the vendors to enhance their market networks to penetrate and widen their presence geographically.
The increasing performance benefits and commercial activities are anticipated to augment nanocoatings market during the forecast period. Nano coatings are profoundly being manufactured and distributed for diversity of applications. The need for long-lasting shine solution that is easy to use and resist dirt, rain, and other environmental contaminants and extreme weather conditions is been increasing from various industries.
The technological advancements to boost nanocoatings consumption for electronics display screen applications is expected to stimulate the growth of the market in the years to come. The growth of protective coatings for electronics display is supreme, as billions of electronic devices are deployed into various industries. These devices need protection against damages from rain, submersion, sweat, and pollution, among other factors. The new, miniaturized, edge electronics, protective nanocoatings offer promising safeguarding solutions and massive growth potential over traditional protection methods.
Global Nanocoatings Market Report Scope
|Market Size Provided for Years||2016-2028|
|Market Size Provided In Terms Of||Revenue & Volume|
|Segments Covered||Type, Application|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Countries Covered||The U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, South East Asia, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others|
|Companies Covered||Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Admat Innovations, Nanogate AG, EIKOS Inc., CIMA Nanotech, Bio-Gate AG, Duraseal Coatings Company LLC, Buhler AG, Surfix BV, Nanomech Inc.|
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and Asia Pacific, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
In 2020, swift spread of COVID-19 largely impacted the global business operations, disrupting the supply chain and impairing various industries. The global trading activities were declined severely owing to the nationwide lockdowns, international border seals, and strict social distancing measures. This had a drastic impact on the global economy, as the companies across the globe were forced to either fully close or partially close their operations, leading to disruption in the supply-demand ratio. Moreover, in 2021 several key markets such as U.S., India, and Brazil among others witnessed a second wave of COVID-19 that further disrupted the market. However, it is expected that reopening of trade activities, the market will witness steady growth in demand in the coming years. The impact of COVID-19 on the market demand is considered while estimating the current and forecast market size and growth trends for all the regions and countries.
The report provides a completely separate chapter for COVID-19 Impact Analysis. This chapter includes:
- Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pre & Post COVID-19 Market Size
- Qualitative analysis on the short term & long-term impact of COVID-19 on the market
- The analysis provides foremost strategies adopted by competitors to minimize the impact of the pandemic on their business activities and scope for future developments.
Global Nanocoatings Market: Segmentation
Type Analysis: Nanocoatings
On the basis of Type, the market is segmented into Anti-fingerprint, Antimicrobial, Easy-to-Clean & Anti-Fouling, Anti-Icing & Deicing, Anticorrosion, Others. The volatility in the prices of raw materials along with hazards to environment and health is expected to hamper the growth of the nanocoatings market in the years to come. Furthermore, stringent and time consuming regulatory policies are also likely to limit the growth of the market in the future. held the highest share in the global Nanocoatings market and is projected to witness the same trend during the forecast period.
Application Analysis: NanocoatingsBased on Application, the market is segmented into Electronics, Food & Packaging, Construction, Marine Industry, Automotive, Aerospace, Healthcare, Others. Anti-fingerprint accounted for the highest market share and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Global Nanocoatings Market: Type Segment Analysis
- Easy-to-Clean & Anti-Fouling
- Anti-Icing & Deicing
Global Nanocoatings Market: Application Segment Analysis
- Food & Packaging
- Marine Industry
Regional Analysis: Nanocoatings
Geographically, the global Nanocoatings market is segmented into North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America), Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Rest of Europe), and the Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East and Africa).
The regional section of the Nanocoatings market report also covers, individual market impacting factors at the country level along with the latest regulatory norms affecting current and future domestic market dynamics. The country section of the food ultrasound market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Each country-level market is analyzed individually and consumption-product ratio, down steam-up stream value chain, raw material supplier concentration, and buyers’ concentration are some of the factors considered while estimating the market scenario for each country. Moreover, the presence of reputed global players in the particular country-level market along with their strategies and business plans to compete with local and domestic brands are analyzed. International politics, trade routes, import-export scenario, and domestic tariffs are considered while
In addition to that, the report covers a thorough segmental analysis for each region comprising of market size and estimations for each segment by region for the years 2016–2028. In addition to that the report analyses Nanocoatings market at country-level hence the regional study is further bifurcated into key country-level markets from each region. Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global market during upcoming years. This is accredited to the presence of key market players combined with rising demand from the end-users. Some of the prominent country-level markets are the U.S., China, Germany, France, India, and Japan.
Market Size, 2021 (USD Billion)
Global Nanocoatings Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Major players in the global Nanocoatings market are Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Admat Innovations, Nanogate AG, EIKOS Inc., CIMA Nanotech, Bio-Gate AG, Duraseal Coatings Company LLC, Buhler AG, Surfix BV, Nanomech Inc.. The global Nanocoatings market report covers an exhaustive analysis of all the key players in the industry. This includes a business overview, extensive portfolio, business strategies, news, financial performance, length of distribution network, and geographical presence among others. In addition to that, the report also covers company market share along with in-depth strategic developments.
Apart from that, the competitive landscape section of the report covers the company strengths and weaknesses, market potential, latest market developments, investments in research and development, product sites, facilities & production capacities, and application dominance. All the above information related to companies will be specific to Nanocoatings market.
Key Takeaways and Benefits to Market Participants
- This global Nanocoatings market report will provide you exhaustive qualitative as well as quantitative analysis including market trends, market estimations from 2016-2028
- The report also covers extensive information on various marketing tools such as PEST Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, pricing trends, SWOT analysis, and value chain analysis along with technological landscape and regulatory framework specific to Nanocoatings industry
- In-depth analysis of each market segment for each region prevailing key market opportunities
- Key country-level markets are analyzed from each region based on their revenue contribution to the global market
- Extensive competitive analysis that facilitates market share analysis and provides a clear understanding of the current competitive scenario in the global market
Global Nanocoatings Market: Key Highlights
- The global Nanocoatings market was valued at USD USD 7.80 Billion in 2020.
- The global Nanocoatings Market is projected to reach USD USD 34.70 Billion by 2028
- Asia Pacific held the highest share of the Nanocoatings market in 2020.
- Some of the major companies operating in the Nanocoatings market is Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Admat Innovations, Nanogate AG, EIKOS Inc., CIMA Nanotech, Bio-Gate AG, Duraseal Coatings Company LLC, Buhler AG, Surfix BV, Nanomech Inc..
Frequently Asked Question
What is the global demand for Nanocoatings in terms of revenue?
The global Nanocoatings valued at USD 7.80 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 34.70 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 20.51%%.
Which are the prominent players in the market?
The prominent players in the market are Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Admat Innovations, Nanogate AG, EIKOS Inc., CIMA Nanotech, Bio-Gate AG, Duraseal Coatings Company LLC, Buhler AG, Surfix BV, Nanomech Inc..
At what CAGR is the market projected to grow within the forecast period?
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 20.51%% between 2021 and 2028.
What are the driving factors fueling the growth of the market?
The driving factors of the Nanocoatings include
- The increasing performance benefits and commercial activities are anticipated to augment nanocoatings market during the forecast period. Nano coatings are profoundly being manufactured and distributed for diversity of applications. The need for long-lasting shine solution that is easy to use and resist dirt, rain, and other environmental contaminants and extreme weather conditions is been increasing from various industries.
- The technological advancements to boost nanocoatings consumption for electronics display screen applications is expected to stimulate the growth of the market in the years to come. The growth of protective coatings for electronics display is supreme, as billions of electronic devices are deployed into various industries. These devices need protection against damages from rain, submersion, sweat, and pollution, among other factors. The new, miniaturized, edge electronics, protective nanocoatings offer promising safeguarding solutions and massive growth potential over traditional protection methods.
Which region accounted for the largest share in the market?
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Nanocoatings in 2020.