The Global Military Antenna Market is valued at USD 3.18 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach a value of USD 5.06 Billion by 2030 at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 6.00% over the forecast period.
A Military Antenna converts radio-frequency fields into alternating currents with the aid of a transducer and vice versa. It is a part of communication devices used in military aircraft, naval vessels, unmanned aerial vehicles, and armored vehicles, among other things. The component and size of an antenna might vary depending on the frequency it operates and the system in which it is deployed. The drivers driving the worldwide Military Antenna Market include the rise in military spending, the need for defense satellite communication equipment, and the use of multifunctional radars. The Military Antenna Market is expanding as a result of rising technical breakthroughs, rising demand for high-frequency military aircraft, and rising demand for contemporary fighting gear.
Military Antenna Market Size, 2022 To 2030 (USD Billion)
In addition, the market has growth prospects as a result of expanding security system surveillance and rising military expenditures. The market expansion is propelled by the development of smart antennas with many antennas. Improving the quality of qualities is a factor that encourages expansion. Even the market is being driven by the rising debates over terrorist activity. Even the market greatly benefits from the government's military hardware expenditure. A restraining aspect of the Military Antenna Market is the high cost involved in developing military antennas. Due to widespread demand, even if there are difficult market-affecting variables, the Military Antenna Market is expected to overcome them in the coming years. The high cost of R&D for antenna technology due to its intricate design is the main reason stifling the Military Antenna Market.
Report Coverage & Deliverables
- Real-Time Data Updates:
- Competitor Benchmarking
- Market Trends Heatmap
- Custom Research Queries
- Market Sentiment Analysis
- Demographic and Geographic Insights
The Military Antenna Market is segmented on Components, Frequency Bands, Types, Platforms, Applications, End-Use, and Region. Based on the Components, the market is segmented into Reflectors, Feed Horns, Feed Networks, Low Noise Block Converters (LNB), and Other Components. Furthermore, based on the Frequency Band, the market is further divided into High Frequency (HF), Very High Frequency (VHF), Ultra-High Frequency (UHF), Super High Frequency (SHF), and Extremely High Frequency (EHF). In addition, based on the Type, the market is segmented as Dipole Antennas, Monopole Antennas, Array Antennas, Loop Antennas, Aperture Antennas, and Traveling Wave Antennas. Additionally, based on the Platforms, the market is further segregated into Ground, Airborne, and Marine. Additionally, based on the Applications, the market is segmented into Surveillance, Electronic Warfare, Navigation, Communication, SATCOM, and Telemetry. Moreover, based on the End Use, the market is further divided into OEM and Aftermarket. Likewise, the Global Military Antenna Market is further divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Below tree is interactive. You can click the nodes to get more information.
Based on Components
The reflectors category dominated the market in 2021
During the projected period, the reflectors sector is anticipated to increase at the maximum rate. This is because the novel reflector design reduces construction time. The use of reflectors in antenna assemblies modifies the antenna's emission pattern and increases signal gain in the direction of the target. Multiple manufacturers are focusing on refining the reflector's design to save assembly time.
Based on Platform
The ground category dominated the market in 2021
During the projected period, the ground segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate. The desire for mobile SATCOM capabilities for voice and data transmission, the widespread usage of manpack antennas in military operations, and UGV antennas for ground surveillance missions all contribute to this rise. SATCOM is also utilized by ground stations to collect and transmit remote sensing satellite data to a number of consumers and applications.
Based on Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
Asia Pacific is accounted to grow at the highest CAGR in the Military Antenna Market during the forecast period. The Asia Pacific region has seen an upsurge in terrorist acts, which has prompted the governments in the region to improve their surveillance and counterterrorism capacities. Additionally, the expansion of military commands in emerging countries and the rise in defense spending of nations like China and India have boosted the need for military antennas in the Asia Pacific. There is a great demand for military-technical capabilities due to the region's rapidly developing defense infrastructure. Military Antenna suppliers can concentrate on growing their clientele in the neighboring nations.
The key players in the Military Antenna Market include- L3 Harris Technologies (US), Cobham PLC (UK), Airbus Defense & Space (Germany), Honeywell International INC. (US), General Dynamics Corporation (US), Rohde & Schwarz (Germany), Terma North America Inc. (US), Rami (US), Maxar Technologies (US), Norsat International Inc. (Canada), Viasat Inc. (US), RUAG International Holding Ltd. (Switzerland), Lockheed Martin Corporation (US), Aselsan A.S. (Turkey), Ball Corporation (US), ND Satcom (Germany), Thales Group (France), Gilat Satellite Networks (Israel), Micro-Ant (US), Sat-Lite Technologies (US), Datapath Inc. (US), Hanwha-Phasor (UK), Viking Satcom Ltd. and others.
· In March 2022, ThinKom Solution Inc. successfully introduced a revolutionary Ka-band phased-array satellite antenna for communications-on-the-go (COTM) applications. With the help of this new product, governments and end users may optimize mission-critical communications.
· In December 2021, Raytheon Technologies received a USD 1,300 million contract from the U.S. Navy. Following the provisions of this agreement, the company will produce ESSM Block 2 anti-air missiles. This medium-range, semi-active homing missile uses radar to adjust its flight path. A warhead and semi-active homing are used from an antenna covered by a radome.
Segmentation of Military Antenna Market
- Components (Reflectors, Feed Horn, Feed Networks, Low Noise Block Converter (LNB), Other Components)
- Frequency Bands (High Frequency (HF), Very High Frequency (VHF), Ultra-High Frequency (UHF), Super High Frequency (SHF), Extremely High Frequency (EHF))
- Types (Dipole Antennas, Monopole Antennas, Array Antennas, Loop Antennas, Aperture Antennas, Traveling Wave Antennas)
- Platforms (Ground, Airborne, Marine)
- Applications (Surveillance, Electronic Warfare, Navigation, Communication, SATCOM, Telemetry)
- End Uses (OEM, Aftermarket)
- Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa)
|Regions & Countries Covered
- North America - (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe - (U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Rest Of Europe)
- Asia Pacific - (China, Japan, India, South Korea, South East Asia, Rest Of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America - (Brazil, Argentina, Rest Of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa - (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest Of Middle East & Africa)
- L3 Harris Technologies (US)
- Cobham PLC (UK)
- Airbus Defense & Space (Germany)
- Honeywell International INC. (US)
- General Dynamics Corporation (US)
- Rohde & Schwarz (Germany)
- Terma North America Inc. (US)
- Rami (US)
- Maxar Technologies (US)
- Norsat International Inc. (Canada)
- Viasat Inc. (US)
- RUAG International Holding Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (US)
- Aselsan A.S. (Turkey)
- Ball Corporation (US)
- ND Satcom (Germany)
- Thales Group (France)
- Gilat Satellite Networks (Israel)
- Micro-Ant (US)
- Sat-Lite Technologies (US)
- Datapath Inc. (US)
- Hanwha-Phasor (UK)
- Viking Satcom Ltd.
||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST
analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market
attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19
Pricing and purchase options
||Avail of customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs. Explore purchase options