Global Exterior Wall Systems Market is valued at USD 147.11 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach a value of USD 245.32 Billion by 2030 at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 6.60% over the forecast period.
As construction activity increases in the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors, it is anticipated that the market for external wall systems will experience significant growth over the next few years. Moreover, government investments in infrastructure expansion have increased demand for exterior wall systems. Nonetheless, a number of significant issues, including the high cost of production, initial capital expenditures, and growing raw material prices, are predicted to impede market expansion over the forecast period. The demand for external wall systems in the industrial, commercial and residential end-use industries is expected to expand significantly as a result of rising public and private investment. In addition, it is anticipated that technological and innovative advancements across several industries, including those of raw material producers, will boost the global market for external wall systems over the forecast period. In addition, it is anticipated that there will be a lucrative market for Exterior Wall Systems during the forecast period and in the near future because to the increasing need for defensive wall systems and the need to improve the aesthetics of buildings. Additional issues that may limit market expansion include strict government rules surrounding carbon emissions and an increase in environmental concerns. The development of green buildings is also projected to offer attractive chances for the market for Exterior Wall Systems to expand globally.
Exterior Wall Systems Market Size, 2022 To 2030 (USD Billion)
The Exterior Wall Systems market is segmented on the basis of type, end users, material, and supporting wall. Based on type, the market is segmented as Ventilated (Pre Installation and Post Installation), Non-Ventilated (Pre Installation and Post Installation), and Curtain Wall (Pre Installation and Post Installation). Based on the end-use industry, the market is segmented as Commercial, Industrial, and Residential. Based on material, the market is segmented as Glass Panel, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Metal Panel, Brick & Stone, Fiber Cement, Gypsum/Plasterboard, EIFS, Wood, Fiberglass Panel, HPL, GRC, and Others, including magnesium oxide boards and cement board. Based on supporting walls, the market is segmented as Concrete, Masonry, and Wood.
Report Coverage & Deliverables
- Real-Time Data Updates:
- Competitor Benchmarking
- Market Trends Heatmap
- Custom Research Queries
- Market Sentiment Analysis
- Demographic and Geographic Insights
Below tree is interactive. You can click the nodes to get more information.
Based on the Material
The glass panel category dominated the market in 2021
The glass panel market segment is the largest in the market. Glass is a prevalent architectural material in the construction business. Numerous commercial and residential buildings include expansive glass spans. In addition, glass is naturally brittle, rendering it susceptible to breaking, particularly when external stresses cause deformations that it cannot endure. Although it cannot deform, it requires space on all sides to tolerate deformations from the outside.
Based on End Users
Commercial dominated the market in 2021
During the projected period, the commercial segment is anticipated to increase at the fastest rate. Due to the increasing standardization of infrastructure, the rise in green and energy-efficient buildings, and the outstanding advantages such systems offer, like durability, water, and wind resistance, and simplicity of maintenance, the commercial segment occupies the biggest market share for Exterior Wall Systems.
Based on Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific is estimated to dominate the market with the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific is expected to maintain its dominant share in the market during the forecast period. Increased governmental and private sector investments, rising population, expanding economy, and high disposable income all support the expansion of these businesses. This is brought on by an increase in foreign investments in the area, a boom in residential and non-residential buildings, and an increase in the number of housing schemes. Growing residential and non-residential construction sectors as a result of the region's access to cheap labor and land
The key players in the Exterior Wall Systems market include- ETEX GROUP, SCG, ALCOA CORPORATION,3A COMPOSITES, AVIENT CORPORATION, LOUISIANA-PACIFIC CORPORATION, NICHIHA CORPORATION, CSR LIMITED, CRH, CORNERSTONE BUILDING BRANDS, KRONOSPAN LIMITED, SHERA, DRYVIT SYSTEMS INC., STADUR PRODUKTIONS GMBH & CO.KG, TRUSUS, ELEMENTIA, TORAY INDUSTRIES, BORAL LIMITED, ARCELORMITTAL, NUCOR, UNIVERSAL CEMENT CORPORATION, VINH TUONG INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION, TERRACO GROUP, METECENO GROUP, RIEDER GROUP and others.
· In November 2020, Etex-Arauco an E2E joint venture signed an agreement to acquire a majority stake in Tecverde. Techverd works in innovative wood-frame construction systems that allow for nearly a full building to be fabricated. This will enable E2E to break new ground in the construction industry of Brazil.
· In September 2020, Alcoa announced the expansion of its SustanaTM line of products with the introduction of EcoSourceTM, the industry’s first low-carbon, smelter-grade alumina brand. This expansion aims to decrease the use of carbon and move towards sustainable and eco-friendly products.
Segmentation of Exterior Wall Systems Market
- Type (Ventilated (Pre Installation & Post Installation), Non-Ventilated (Pre Installation & Post Installation), Curtain Wall (Pre Installation & Post Installation))
- End-Use (Commercial, Industrial, Residential)
- Material (Glass Panel, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Metal Panel, Brick & Stone, Fiber Cement, Gypsum/Plasterboard, EIFS, Wood, Fiberglass Panel, HPL, GRC, Other Materials)
- Supporting Wall (Concrete, Masonry, Wood)
- Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa)
|Regions & Countries Covered
- North America - (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe - (U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Rest Of Europe)
- Asia Pacific - (China, Japan, India, South Korea, South East Asia, Rest Of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America - (Brazil, Argentina, Rest Of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa - (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest Of Middle East & Africa)
- ETEX GROUP
- ALCOA CORPORATION
- 3A COMPOSITES
- AVIENT CORPORATION
- LOUISIANA-PACIFIC CORPORATION
- NICHIHA CORPORATION
- CSR LIMITED
- CORNERSTONE BUILDING BRANDS
- KRONOSPAN LIMITED
- DRYVIT SYSTEMS INC.
- STADUR PRODUKTIONS GMBH & CO.KG
- TORAY INDUSTRIES
- BORAL LIMITED
- UNIVERSAL CEMENT CORPORATION
- VINH TUONG INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION
- TERRACO GROUP
- METECENO GROUP
- RIEDER GROUP
||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST
analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market
attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19
Pricing and purchase options
||Avail of customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs. Explore purchase options