Artificial Intelligence In Military Market
Artificial Intelligence In Military Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Offering Hardware, Software, Services
- By Application Warfare Platform, Cyber Security, Logistics & Transportation, Surveillance & Situational Awareness, Command & Control, Battlefield Healthcare, Simulation & Training, Information Processing, Threat Detection, Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical (NBC) Scenario Monitoring, Ammunition Testing, Fund Allocation, Manpower Management, Predictive Maintenance, Navigation, Communications, and Fire Monitoring
- By Technology Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Context-Aware Computing, Computer Vision, Intelligent Virtual Agent (Iva) /Virtual Agents, Others
- By Platform Land, Airborne, Space
- By Installation New Procurement, Upgradation
- By Region North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 6.76 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 17.60 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||12.70%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Artificial Intelligence In Military valued at USD 6.76 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 17.60 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 12.70%.
The prominent players in the market are BAE Systems Plc. (UK), Northrop Grumman Corporation (US), Raytheon Technologies Corporation (US), Lockheed Martin Corporation (US), Thales Group (US), L3Harris Technologies Inc. (US), Rafael Advanced Defense Systems (Israel), IBM (US).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 12.70% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Artificial Intelligence In Military include
- Increased government spending on defense to improve AI capabilities
North America was the leading regional segment of the Artificial Intelligence In Military in 2022.