Sulfuric Acid Market
Sulfuric Acid Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Raw Materials Base Metal Smelters, Elemental Sulfur, Pyrite Ore, Other Raw Materials
- By Forms Concentrated, Tower/Glover Acid, Chamber/ Fertilizer Acid, Battery Acid, 66 Degree Baume Sulfuric Acid, Dilute Sulfuric Acid
- By Manufacturing Process Contact Process, Lead Chamber Process, Wet Sulfuric Acid Process, Metabisulfite Process, Other Manufacturing Processes
- By Distribution Channels Online, Offline, Specialty Stores
- By Applications Fertilizers, Chemical Industries, Petroleum Refining, Metal Processing- Steel Picking, Copper Production, Metals Surface Cleaning, Automotive, Textile, Drug Manufacturing, Pulp & Paper, Industrial, Semiconductor Electronics- Battery Electrolyte, Integrated Circuit Components, Fabrication, Photovoltaic Cells, Wastewater Treatment, Other Applications
- By Purity Type Standard, Ultra-Pure
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 13.61 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 19.64 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||4.70%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Sulfuric Acid valued at USD 13.61 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 19.64 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 4.70%.
The prominent players in the market are UBE Industries Ltd. (Japan), Boliden Group (Sweden), Trident Group (India), Tata Chemicals (India), Asia Union Electronic Chemical Corporation (Taiwan), Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group Co. Ltd. (China), Canada Colors & Chemicals Limited (Canada), Maaden - Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Saudi Arabia), Nouryon (Netherlands), Cornerstone Chemical Company (US), Linde Group (Ireland), Qingdao Hisea Chem Co. Ltd. (China), KMG Chemicals Inc. (US), Seastar Chemicals (Canada), PVS Chemicals Inc. (US), Avantor Performance Materials LLC (US), Aurubis (Germany), Knato Corporation (US), INEOS Group Ltd. (UK), BASF SE (Germany), The Mosaic Company (US), Yunnan Copper Co. Ltd. (China), Jiangxi Copper Group Co. Ltd. (China), Honeywell International Inc. (US), Dupont (US), Cytec Industries (US), Chevron Philips Chemical (US), Akzo Nobel (Netherlands), Bayer (Germany).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 4.70% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Sulfuric Acid include
- Strong demand for Sulfuric acid in various industries
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Sulfuric Acid in 2022.