Online Education/E-Learning Market
Online Education/E-Learning Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Component Types Hardware, Software
- By Product Types Content, Services
- By Learning Synchronous, Asynchronous
- By End-Users K-12, Higher Education, Industry & Professionals
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 198.2 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 602.0 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||17.2%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Online Education/E-Learning valued at USD 198.2 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 602.0 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 17.2%.
The prominent players in the market are Lynda.com (US), Tata Interactive Systems (India), Mcgraw-hill Education (US), Blackboard Inc. (US), Aptara Inc. (US), Powerschool Group LLC (US), K12 Inc. (US), Udacity Inc. (US), Cisco Systems Inc. (US), Skills2learn Ltd. (UK), City & Guilds Group (UK), Citrix Education Inc. (US), Centerpoint Systems Inc. (US), Docebo (Canada), Adobe Systems Inc. (US), Articulate Global Inc. (US), Cornerstone on Demand Inc. (US), Learning Pool (UK), Microsoft Corporation (US), SAP SE (Germany), Adobe Systems Inc. (US), Saba Software (US), Oracle Corporation (US), KallidUS Ltd. (UK), Edmodo (US).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 17.2% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Online Education/E-Learning include
- Remote learning trends enforced by the global pandemic
North America was the leading regional segment of the Online Education/E-Learning in 2022.