Metaverse in Real Estate Market
Metaverse in Real Estate Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Buy Metaverse Real Estate, Sell Metaverse Real Estate, Rent Metaverse Real Estate
- By End Use Individual Game Users, Virtual Real Estate Developers
- By Component Hardware, Software
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 1139.55 Milllion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 15698.24 Milllion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||38.80%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Metaverse in Real Estate valued at USD 1139.55 Milllion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 15698.24 Milllion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 38.80%.
The prominent players in the market are Linden Lab, Metaverse Group, Decentraland Marketplace, Zillow, The Sandbox, Axie Infinity, Others.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 38.80% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Metaverse in Real Estate include
- Soaring popularity of metaverse real estate
North America was the leading regional segment of the Metaverse in Real Estate in 2022.