Herbal Beverages Market
Herbal Beverages Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Herbal Tea, Healthcare Drink, Sports Drink, Others
- By Application Normal Drinking, Functional Drinking, Others
|Forecast Years:||2021 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2020|
|Revenue 2021:||1.56 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||2.45 billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2021 - 2028):||5.1|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
|Sr. No.||Offering||Report Coverage|
|1.||Market Size||In terms of Revenue (USD Million)|
|2.||Historic Data||2015 to 2019|
|3.||Forecast Data||2021 to 2028|
|4.||Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, & Regional Market Trends||Yes|
|5.||Market Attractiveness Analysis||Yes|
|6.||Segment Analysis||Maximum Segments|
|7.||Regional Coverage||5 Regions|
|8.||Country Coverage||Top 22 Countries|
|9.||Competitive Landscape and Company Market Share Analysis||Yes. Exhaustive information will be provided in two separate chapters of Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles.|
|10.||Porter’s Five Forces Analysis||Yes.|
|11.||Value Chain Analysis||Yes|
|15.||COVID-19 Impact Analysis||Yes. Exhaustive information for Key Strategies Undertaken by Companies, Impact Assessment of the COVID-19 Pandemic by Region, along with Short-term and Long-term dynamics.|
|16.||Top startups to watch out for||Yes|
|17.||Top 3 Trends to Watch||Yes|
|18.||Top 3 Strategies Followed by Major Players||Yes|
|19.||Top 3 Predictions by Vantage Market Research||Yes|
|21.||Key Primary Respondents - VERBATIM||Yes|
|22.||Transcripts from the Primary Respondents||Additional Cost USD 1,000|
Frequently Asked Question
The global Herbal Beverages valued at 1.56 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach 2.45 billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 5.1%.
The prominent players in the market are Asahi Soft Drinks, Coca-Cola, Suntory, Ting Hsin International Group, Jiaduobao Group, Dr Pepper Snapple, Kirin, Unilever Group, Danone, Nongfu Spring, Hangzhou Wahaha Group, Red Bull..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Herbal Beverages include
- Herbal Beverages fight against various diseases like cold & cough, infections, insomnia, stomach issues and Others, which is driving the growth of Herbal Beverages in the market globally.
- Herbal Beverage is a boon for cell rejuvenation and growth. It makes the tissues of the body stronger and as it is rich in anti-oxidant properties, it prevents cell damage; be it due to pollution or effect of free radicals. It is even said that herbal tea is good for lowering the aging process. These are also some of the determinants driving the market growth.
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Herbal Beverages in 2020.