Facade Systems Market
Facade Systems Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type EIFS, Curtain Walls, Siding, Cladding
- By End Use Residential, Non-Residential
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 312.6 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 532.2 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||7.9%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Facade Systems valued at USD 312.6 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 532.2 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 7.9%.
The prominent players in the market are Rock Panel Group (Netherlands), Apple (U.S.), Bouygues (France), Enclose (U.S.), Kingspan Group (Dublin), Gartner (Parameterise Group), Hansen Group (U.S.), Hochstein (Germany), National Enclosure Company LLC (U.S.), Schuck International (OTTO FUCHS KG) (U.S.), Skanska (Sweden), Trim D.O.O. (Slovenia), Norks Hydro AS (Oslo).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Facade Systems include
- Economic and environmental benefits offered
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Facade Systems in 2022.