Facade Systems Market
Facade Systems Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type EIFS, Curtain Walls, Siding, Cladding
- By End Use Residential, Non-Residential
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 312.6 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 532.2 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||7.9%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
GPT is here !!! Ask questions about Facade Systems Market
The global Facade Systems Market is valued at USD 312.6 Million in 2022 and is projected to reach a value of USD 532.2 Million by 2030 at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 7.9% over the forecast period.
Facade Systems are crucial systems that provide structural and lateral strength to various infrastructures. These systems offer vertical resistance to wind and other actions. The global Facade Systems market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period due to its ability to protect against extreme weather conditions such as snow, rain, wind, and sun. Additionally, it helps in saving energy. Factors such as rapid industrialization and increasing demand for commercial, non-commercial, residential, and non-residential buildings will add value to the global Facade Systems market. Construction of manufacturing plants, shopping centers, warehouses, factories, stadiums, schools, colleges, hotels, restaurants, offices, and public facilities will contribute to the global Facade Systems market at an extended range.
Green buildings or sustainable buildings are the concepts of designing and constructing structures that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient through the life cycle of a building. The stages in which a building is designed and built are sitting to design, construction, operations, maintenance, revocation, and ends at the deconstruction of the structure. Green buildings provide various benefits, such as excellent energy-saving efficiency and improved sustainability. Additionally, green building offers efficient resource utilization and a higher resale value. An increasing number of green buildings is expected to increase the footprint of the global Facade Systems market. Additionally, green building offers efficient resource utilization and a higher resale value.
Technological advancements are leading the development of energy-saving Facade Systems. The next generation of Facade Systems absorb solar energy and is finding widespread adoption in various commercial and residential buildings. Rising consumer spending and increasing per-capita spending among emerging economies such as China, India, Japan, Brazil, and other GCC countries are expected to provide a secure working environment to numerous employees. This is expected to add value to the Facade Systems market. Metal composite materials offer a durable, harmonious, and modern appearance to the building. Increased integration of composite materials for building Facade Systems will further widen the scope of the market in an incremental manner.
Facade Systems Market Size, 2022 To 2030 (USD Million)
By 2023, central banks are expected to increase the average rate of their monetary policies globally to around 4%, up more than 2% from their average in 2021, according to investors. Unless supply disruptions and labor market pressures subside, these interest rate increases might lead to a worldwide core inflation rate (excluding energy) of roughly 5% in 2023, nearly twice the five-year average before the pandemic. EU members are closely coordinating their efforts to fight rising expenses and a lack of resources. The Ukraine-Russian conflict also dramatically impacts the export and import activity in the Asia Pacific hermetic packaging sector. The cost of raw materials has also increased due to rising energy prices.
Top Market Trends
1. Modernization & Urbanization: Factors such as increased modernization and urbanization are expected to play a pivotal role in the global Facade Systems market growth. Facade Systems offer waterproofing, fabrication, durability, and other resistance to extreme climate change. Changing consumer preferences combined with increasing focus on the exterior appearances of a building are anticipated to boost the growth of the global Facade Systems market. Rising disposable income is being diverted towards improving renovations. Factors such as growing investments and advancement within the residential and commercial sectors within developed economies such as the US and Canada will positively impact the global market.
2. Growing Partnerships: The global Facade Systems market is expected to be significantly improved by a rising focus on public-private partnerships (PPP_. These partnerships are often defined as the section where government and private sector companies draw agreements for the construction of various public infrastructures. Within these partnerships, private companies leverage their technical knowledge and expertise and utilize government funding to build infrastructure. Studies indicate an increasing number of PPPs in India, China, and Japan. This is expected to widen the scope of the global Facade Systems market towards an incremental rate.
3. Utilization of High-Glazed Facade Systems: During the forecast period, it is projected that a wide range of projects will be utilized high-glazed Facade Systems across commercial buildings. These systems fulfil the necessities of any modern building, such as daylighting, ventilation system, sun control, and dynamic systems. Prominent builders and architects are utilizing high-glazed facades within their designs at a rapid pace. Additionally, these systems help incorporate energy effectiveness, and sustainability, and provide a "green" image. For instance, in June 2020, Clark Pacific, a prefabricated building system manufacturer, collaborated with Wells Concrete, a US-based precast provider to form a single entity, Façade Consortium Group LLC to offer infinite facades for commercial and institutional projects.
The global Facade Systems market can be categorized on the following: Type, End Use, and Regions. Based on type, the market can be categorized into EIFS, curtain walls, siding, and cladding. By end use, the market can be segmented across residential and non-residential. By Likewise, based on region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Below tree is interactive. You can click the nodes to get more information.
Based on Type
EIFS to Lead Largest Market Share Owing to Easy Adaptability in Nature
The global Facade Systems market is expected to account for the largest market share in revenue and share during the forecast period. Exterior insulation fishing systems (EIFS), or synthetic stucco, provide cladding that gives an insulated finished surface to wall exteriors. They can be utilized in numerous applications as they offer several benefits, such as excellent insulation ability, lightweight, and the ability to be easily converted into shapes and patterns to attain different aesthetic effects. They provide excellent energy efficiency, are fire-resistant, and have a low-maintenance cycle. Additionally, they offer protection from extreme weather protection, fire, and moisture. This will increase the footprint for EIFS during the forecast period. Curtain walls will grow with the fastest growing CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising penetration in commercial buildings.
Based on End Use
Non-Residential to Account for the Largest Market Share Owing to Increasing Applications
Non-residential sectors will lead the global Facade Systems market in terms of revenue and share during the forecast period. Non-residentials are areas not used for living purposes and include manufacturing plants, commercial offices, warehouses, factories, shopping malls, hotels, restaurants, and mills. The rising population and increasing concerns about sustainable living infrastructure will widen the scope for non-residential applications. Rapid urbanization combined with increasing construction budgets among corporates is expected to add value to the non-residential segment. The rising number of retail stores, hotels, medical centers, warehouses, and garages in emerging economies such as China, India, Brazil, Japan, and other Middle Eastern countries is expected to contribute to the global Facade Systems market. The residential sector will grow with the fastest growing CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing disposable income and rising spending on maintenance.
Based on Region
Asia Pacific to Dominate Global Sales Due to Increased Construction of New Commercial and Industrial Buildings
The global Facade Systems market is expected to be dominated by the Asia Pacific region in terms of revenue and share. Increased construction of new commercial and residential buildings in countries such as China, India, and Southeast Asia contributes to the regional market's growth. An ongoing trend of evolving trends in façade design is dependent on geographical location, building utilization, social aspects, and safety and sustainability concerns are further pushing the growth of the Asia Pacific Facade Systems market. Additionally, a growing inclination toward energy efficiency combined with India and China's hot and humid climatic conditions will add value to the regional market.
North America is expected to grow with the fastest growing CAGR during the forecast period owing to the development of innovative, eco-friendly materials for attracting consumers, particularly in the United States. The region of North America is also highly adaptable to new technologies, which makes the penetration of Facade Systems extremely fruitful.
The global Facade Systems industry is focused on partnering with like-minded players to expand their geographical presence. Additionally, the players are increasing investments in their research and development to expand their product portfolio. Prominent players also focus on increasing their manufacturing capabilities to cater to the rising demand for facades.
The key players in the global Facade Systems market include - Rock Panel Group (Netherlands), Apple (U.S.), Bouygues (France), Enclose (U.S.), Kingspan Group (Dublin), Gartner (Parameterise Group), Hansen Group (U.S.), Hochstein (Germany), National Enclosure Company LLC (U.S.), Schuck International (OTTO FUCHS KG) (U.S.), Skanska (Sweden), Trim D.O.O. (Slovenia), Norks Hydro AS (Oslo) among others.
Recent Market Developments:
· October 2022: Kingspan Group plc acquired the CALOSTAT brand of high-performance insulation boards from the German specialty chemical business Evonik Industries AG.
· September 2022: AGC Inc. announced that by the end of 2022, they would initiate production of a float glass range featuring a significantly reduced carbon footprint of less than 7 kg of CO2 per m2 for clear glass (4 mm thickness).
· September 2022: Saint Gobain announced that they were partnering with a European-based solar manufacturer. This partnership will enable Saint-Gobain to extend its sustainable facade solutions and become the leading provider of BIPV façade solutions in Europe.
· September 2022: Kingspan Group plc announced they were acquiring Ondura Group to expand their roofing and waterproofing business.
· September 2022: Kingspan Group plc announced that they were strengthening its roofing and waterproofing business by acquiring Derbigum.
Segmentation of the Global Facade Systems Market
|Regions & Countries Covered||
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|
Frequently Asked Question
What is the global demand for Facade Systems in terms of revenue?
The global Facade Systems valued at USD 312.6 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 532.2 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 7.9%.
Which are the prominent players in the market?
The prominent players in the market are Rock Panel Group (Netherlands), Apple (U.S.), Bouygues (France), Enclose (U.S.), Kingspan Group (Dublin), Gartner (Parameterise Group), Hansen Group (U.S.), Hochstein (Germany), National Enclosure Company LLC (U.S.), Schuck International (OTTO FUCHS KG) (U.S.), Skanska (Sweden), Trim D.O.O. (Slovenia), Norks Hydro AS (Oslo).
At what CAGR is the market projected to grow within the forecast period?
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% between 2023 and 2030.
What are the driving factors fueling the growth of the market.
The driving factors of the Facade Systems include
- Economic and environmental benefits offered
Which region accounted for the largest share in the market?
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Facade Systems in 2022.