Direct-to-consumer Relationship DNA Tests Market
Direct-to-consumer Relationship DNA Tests Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Test Type Carrier testing, Predictive testing, Ancestry & Relationship Testing, Nutrigenomic Testing, Others
- By Technology Targeted analysis, Single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) chips, Whole genome sequencing (WGS)
- By Distribution Channel Online platforms, Over-the-counter
|Forecast Years:||2021 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2020|
|Revenue 2021:||1.5 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||3.8 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2021 - 2028):||12|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
|Sr. No.||Offering||Report Coverage|
|1.||Market Size||In terms of Revenue (USD Million)|
|2.||Historic Data||2015 to 2019|
|3.||Forecast Data||2021 to 2028|
|4.||Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, & Regional Market Trends||Yes|
|5.||Market Attractiveness Analysis||Yes|
|6.||Segment Analysis||Maximum Segments|
|7.||Regional Coverage||5 Regions|
|8.||Country Coverage||Top 22 Countries|
|9.||Competitive Landscape and Company Market Share Analysis||Yes. Exhaustive information will be provided in two separate chapters of Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles.|
|10.||Porter’s Five Forces Analysis||Yes.|
|11.||Value Chain Analysis||Yes|
|15.||COVID-19 Impact Analysis||Yes. Exhaustive information for Key Strategies Undertaken by Companies, Impact Assessment of the COVID-19 Pandemic by Region, along with Short-term and Long-term dynamics.|
|16.||Top startups to watch out for||Yes|
|17.||Top 3 Trends to Watch||Yes|
|18.||Top 3 Strategies Followed by Major Players||Yes|
|19.||Top 3 Predictions by Vantage Market Research||Yes|
|21.||Key Primary Respondents - VERBATIM||Yes|
|22.||Transcripts from the Primary Respondents||Additional Cost USD 1,000|
Frequently Asked Question
The global Direct-to-consumer Relationship DNA Tests valued at 1.5 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach 3.8 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 12%.
The prominent players in the market are Color Genomics, Laboratory Corporation of America, Gene by Gene, WeGene, Helix, Pathway Genomics, MapMyGenome, African Ancestry, Quest Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher, Myriad Genetics, 23andMe..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 12% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Direct-to-consumer Relationship DNA Tests include
- The easy availability of direct-to-consumer genetic tests in developed as well as developing nations is anticipated to augment the growth of the market over the forecast period.
- The self-curiosity of people to get access to information of their health is another major factor driving the growth of the market.
North America was the leading regional segment of the Direct-to-consumer Relationship DNA Tests in 2020.