Canned Tuna Market
Canned Tuna Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Skipjack, Yellowfin, Others
- By Distribution Channel Hypermarket & Supermarket, Specialty Stores, Online
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 8.48 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 13.52 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||6.00%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Europe|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Canned Tuna valued at USD 8.48 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 13.52 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 6.00%.
The prominent players in the market are Frinsa del Noroeste S.A., Thai Union Group PCL, Bumble Bee Foods LLC, Century Pacific Food Inc., Jealsa, Grupo Calvo, Wild Planet Foods Inc., Aneka Tuna Indonesia, American Tuna Inc., Ocean Brands.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 6.00% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Canned Tuna include
- Shifting consumer preferences for seafood in various cuisines
Europe was the leading regional segment of the Canned Tuna in 2022.