Artificial Intelligence in Sports Market
Artificial Intelligence in Sports Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Component Software, Service
- By Deployment On-Premises, Cloud
- By Technology Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Data Analytics, Others
- By Application Game Planning, Game Strategies, Performance Improvement, Injury Prevention Sports Recruitment, Others
- By Game Type Football, Cricket, Tennis, Basketball, Baseball, Others
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 2109.55 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 16685.91 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||29.50%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Artificial Intelligence in Sports valued at USD 2109.55 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 16685.91 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 29.50%.
The prominent players in the market are SAS Institute Inc., Opta Sports (Perform Group), Sportsradar AG, Catapult Group International Ltd, IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Trumedia Networks, Salesforce.com Inc. (Tableau Software Inc.).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 29.50% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Artificial Intelligence in Sports include
- Growing Demand for Real Time Data Analytics
North America was the leading regional segment of the Artificial Intelligence in Sports in 2022.