Veterinary Diagnostics Market
Veterinary Diagnostics Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Type Instruments, Consumables
- By Animal Type Companion Animals, Livestock
- By Technology Immunodiagnostics, Clinical Biochemistry, Molecular Diagnostics, Hematology, Urinalysis, Other Veterinary Diagnostic Technologies
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 2375.10 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 4663.51 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||8.80%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Veterinary Diagnostics valued at USD 2375.10 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 4663.51 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 8.80%.
The prominent players in the market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US), Zoetis Inc. (US), IDEXX Laboratories Inc. (US), NEOGEN Corporation (US), Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (US), bioMérieux SA (France), Virbac (France), Heska Corporation (US), Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (US), bioMérieux SA (France), Virbac (France), Heska Corporation (US), Agrolabo S.p.A. (Italy), INDICAL BIOSCIENCE GmbH (Germany), Randox Laboratories Ltd. (Ireland), IDvet (France), Biopanda Reagents (UK), Bionote Inc. (South Korea), BioChek (Netherlands), Fassisi GmbH (Germany), Biogal Galed Labs (Israel), Alvedia (France), SKYER Inc. (South Korea), Shenzhen Bioeasy Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (China), and Precision Biosensor Inc. (South Korea)..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 8.80% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Veterinary Diagnostics include
- Growth in the companion animal population
North America was the leading regional segment of the Veterinary Diagnostics in 2022.